Lai Zhijun - 赖志军
Mr. Lai Zhijun, former vice head of Fenggang town (in Dongguan City) and a deputy director of the National People's Congress, was illegally jailed in Dongguan Detention Center because he firmly cultivated Falun Dafa. He insisted on practicing Dafa exercises while in detention.
Later, on March 29, 2001 he was transferred to Guangdong Labor Camp (located in Shanshui City). He was tortured to death about four to five days after he was sent to the labor camp.
- Tortured to Death: Practitioners in Sanshui Forced Labor Camp, Guangdong Province
- Lai Zhijun Tortured to Death in Dongguan Detention Center, Guangdong Province
- Accounts of Persecution at Sanshui Forced Labor Camp in Guangdong Province
- A Review of the Inhuman Persecution in Guangdong Province
- Eyewitness Account: Practitioner Lai Zhijun Tortured to Death in Sanshui Forced Labor Camp, Guangdong Province
- Additional Information About the Torture Death of Dafa Practitioner Lai Zhijun of Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
- "When Man Does Not Have Virtue, Natural Calamities and Man-Made Disasters Will Abound"