Du Xu - 杜煦
Du Xu, a Dafa practitioner from Nanyang City, Henan Province, was tortured at the Wancheng police station until he lost consciousness. He was hospitalized at 1pm on November 28, 2000 and passed away at 5:30am on January 10, 2001. Du Xu never fully regained consciousness during his entire 43-day stay in the hospital. He gained some awareness in early January, but wasn't able to speak. His situation suddenly became much worse on the 9th but was somewhat better after an emergency treatment. He woke up on the evening of the 9th and immediately started reciting some poems in Hong Yin [Master Li's poem collection]. He then said "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance" out loud again and again. He repeated "Forbearance, Forbearance, Forbearance" until he could not make another sound. When he died, his mouth was still forming the word "Forbearance."
- Elderly Practitioners from Nanyang Prefecture, Henan Province, Abducted and Forced Into A Brainwashing Class
- Du Xu's Last Word Was "Forbearance"
- Practitioners Ba Xinmin and Others Suffer Persecution (Nanyang City, Henan Province)
- Mr. Du Sian Passes Away After Suffering 10 Years of the Persecution (Photos)
- Latest New from China - 02/20/2001
- Latest News from China - 01/29/2001