Yu Lianchun - 于莲春
Yu Lianchun was a 49-year-old retired employee from the Huaneng Electricity Works in the City of Dezhou (Shandong Province). Due to her continual strong commitment to Falun Dafa, she was forcibly sent to the Shangdong Province Women's Second Labour Camp for 3 years. All this occurred just before the Chinese Spring Festival (Chinese New Year) 2000, under the scheming plot of the Electricity Works' Director, Mr Guo (also holding the position of the Works' Party Committee Secretary) and Vice Secretary, Mr Gao, along with a few members of the police department.
On 22 December 2000, the labor camp notified Yu Lianchun's family of her death. (Actually, she had already been tortured to death on 18 December 2000).
- Shandong, China: Practitioners Persecuted by Officials of the Huanong International Dezhou Power Plant (Photo)
- Latest News from China - March 13, 2004
- Falun Dafa Practitioner Yu Lianchun Persecuted to Death by Police
- Additional Details on the Death of Dafa Practitioner Ms. Yu Lianchun at the Wangcun Labor Camp, Zibo City, Shandong Province
- Inside Story- Shandong Falun Gong Practitioner Ms. Yu Lianchun Beaten to Death
- Leadership at the Huaneng Electric Power Plant in Dezhou City, Shandong Province Relentlessly Persecutes Falun Gong Practitioners
- Recollections of Yu Lianchun and Her Persecution Death at Jinan Women's Labor Camp