Chu Congrui - 初丛锐
Chu Congrui, a 19-year-old-girl, from Xujia Village of Shunantiande City of Jilin Province went to Beijing on December 1st, 2000, and was arrested in Tiananmen Square. She died in Haidian jail in Beijing around December 13th. According to the police, she died because of fasting. But the doctor disagreed, because her nose was broken, her face was deformed and her body was bloody all over and didn't look normal. She was cremated on December 18th at Changping County.
Upon learning of Chu Congrui's death, the residents in her hometown were extremely shocked and outraged. How could a kind-hearted and lovely girl be tortured to death? She was only 19-year-old!
Chu Congrui's parents are experiencing enormous sorrow and grief. Her father's eyes became dry from continuous crying and her mother is sedated daily because she can not handle the pain. This is the real story of the human rights situation in China under the rule of Jiang Zemin.
January 8, 2001
- In Memory of Five Fellow Practitioners from Shulan City, Jilin Province
- Latest News from China - 01/6/2001
- Falun Dafa Practitioner Chu Congrui Dies in Custody (01/9/01)
- A 19-Year-Old Practitioner Dies in Custody (01/13/01)
- News from China on [02/25/01]
- Detention Center Doctor Values His Cellphone More Than the Life of a Falun Gong Practitioner
- Latest News from China - 04/29/2001