(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Huang Yonggui, 57, lives in the residential area of Wanzhou District Electricity Company in Chongqing. She began to practice Falun Gong in 1997. Her various illnesses disappeared soon thereafter. She refused to give up Falun Gong when the persecution started and as a result has suffered from the Chinese Communist Party's persecution.

In 2001, Ms. Huang was detained in a brainwashing center located in Wanzhou District Tax Bureau Hotel for one year and eight months. During detention, she suffered from various kinds of torture. Two officials from the local 610 Office, Wan Shiquan and Hu Xiaozhong, and other residential committee officials tried to force her to give up her belief. They forced her to stand on a small stool (barely big enough for both feet) for over a dozen days. She was deprived of sleep. Several ruffians were ordered to watch her while they were drinking, cursing and beating her with a wooden baton. Qu Jing, a ruffian, was ordered to persecute Ms. Huang specifically. He shouted at her loudly and coerced her while throwing things on the ground. Ms. Huang suffered both physically and mentally.

In 2004, Ms. Huang was once again detained at the same brainwashing center, and then at the Jinkou brainwashing centers in Chongqing for a whole year. She was punished physically, forced to squat for more than three months and was watched day and night. She was never given enough food at meal times. Ms. Huang endured a miserable life.

In September 2008, the police broke into Ms. Huang's home and ransacked it. They didn't find the "evidence" they were looking for so they confiscated a computer that belonged to her child. Police officer Deng Chuan and other police officers continued to monitor and follow her in an effort to find the so-called evidence. But their effort ended in vain.

On May 11, 2009, the police ordered Ms. Huang to go to the police station to pick up the confiscated computer. However, she was arrested when she got there and sent to the Lijiahe Drug Rehabilitation Institute in Wanzhou District. In the meantime, they threatened Ms. Huang's husband saying that they found over a hundred copies of Falun Gong material at her home (they didn't find anything) and that they would sentence her. Ms. Huang's husband did not have any money and he didn't believe Ms. Huang was guilty. So he didn't pay any attention to their threat.

On May 25, 2009, the police notified Ms. Huang's family that she would be detained for a month and asked them to bring over her clothes and bedding. When Ms. Huang's husband arrived at the Lijiahe Drug Rehabilitation Center, the police sent Ms. Huang along with her husband to the Tangfang Forced Labor Camp in Wanzhou District in a police van.

Since the Tangfang Forced Labor Camp is for male detainees, they sent Ms. Huang to the Chongqing Women's Forced Labor Camp. Then they gave the sentence letter to Ms. Huang's husband for his signature, which showed that she was sentenced to one year and three months of forced labor.