(Clearwisdom.net) I am a teacher at the No. 3 Middle School of Binzhou City, Shandong Province. In 2007, I was one of the teachers who supervised at the final exams of the school. One day I drank some wine at lunch with co-workers after we had finished supervising the morning exams.

After lunch, I went home and took a nap. I was running late when I woke up, so I rode my motor-bike as fast as possible to school, but on the way I knocked over an elderly woman on the street. I rode on about 10 meters before I could stop the bike. At that point, I became completely sober.

I rode back to the old lady quickly and saw her sitting on the ground. I explained to her that I was in a hurry because I was running late for an important matter. Before I finished, the lady said: "Don't worry, I am a Falun Gong practitioner, so I won't trouble you with this matter. It's a divine arrangement that we meet today because of this accident, and I just want to let you know that Falun Dafa is good, and you should withdraw from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) organizations for your own good!"

I thought she was a really good person because she was understanding and didn't go after me. Still worried about being late for the exam, I was about to leave. Some passers-by reminded me that I should at least help the lady up. I helped her stand up, and then she asked me which school I worked at. Afraid of her changing her mind later to go after me, I lied and said that I worked at the Experimental Middle School.

Later that afternoon, two young strange men found me at school and asked me: "Did you knock over an elderly lady around noon today? We are her children. She was found with some broken ribs at the hospital. Please come to visit her. Our mother didn't want us to come to find you because she's a Falun Dafa practitioner, and we don't want to give you trouble, either, although we think we should at least inform you. By the way, why did you lie to our mother and tell her that you work at a different school?"

I was speechless. I went to the hospital with the two young men, and the old lady was still very nice to me. I paid 590 yuan of the hospital fees for her, but she said that she would return the money to me later. Besides, she insisted on going home, saying that she would be alright. She told me: "Go home! Where is your home? I will bring the money to you another day."

Two months later, after I came home from work, my father told me that an old lady had come to return 600 yuan to me along with a big watermelon to thank me for paying her hospital fees the other day. Tears came to my eyes: What a good person she is!