(Clearwisdom.net) I am from Guantao County, Hebei Province. I am over sixty years old and getting healthier by the day. Recalling the path that I have walked these the past few years, I have let Master down and feel unworthy of esteemed Master's merciful and arduous salvation. Since July 20, 1999, the Jiang Regime started persecuting Falun Gong. I was so scared that I gave up practicing Falun Gong and did not do things according to the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. As a result, I developed an incurable disease and the doctor said that I would not live long. Yet Master did not give up on me and pulled me from near death again. All my family members appreciate Master's boundless grace.

Before I obtained the Fa in 1998, I had developed cervical vertebra disease, periarthritis in my shoulder and I had severe pain in my legs. The pain was so excruciating that I was unable to walk upstairs. This made my life very difficult and I had to stay at home all day. My children felt that I was bored at home, so they persuaded me to practice Falun Gong. Two weeks after I started practicing, my illnesses disappeared. However, after I practiced Falun Gong for over one year, Jiang Zemin's regime began to persecute Falun Gong on July 20, 1999. They illegally arrested Falun Gong practitioners, put them into prisons, extorted money from practitioners and ransacked their houses. They even claimed that it would be regarded as suicide if they tortured practitioners to death. At that time, I only felt shock, like a lightening bolt coursing through me.

The wicked propaganda deceived people with fabricated words. Good people who believe in Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance were derided. I lost the environment of the practice site and slacked off. I did not want to do the exercises and study the Fa and did not do things according to the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. Later, I was often angry with others. My condition relapsed and I developed new illnesses. Three hospitals, from the County, District and City levels diagnosed me as having liver cancer with a tumor that was 10 centimeters long. They all said that I was in my latter days. All my family members cried. I had no choice but to go to the hospital for treatment. The doctor told my family that I only had between one to three months to live.

Fellow practitioners persuaded me to continue my practice. Therefore, with an ill body, I started practicing Falun Gong again. I have never been to school and previously I did not finish reading
Zhuan Falun before I gave up practicing. I thought that I was on the edge of death so what was I afraid of? I gave up life and death and did not take medicine anymore. No matter how difficult it was, I insisted on studying the Fa and practicing the exercises each day. With Master's protection, the miracle appeared.

I was able to read the Fa. I read the lectures and Master's recent articles. In 2007 my children and other family members asked me to go to the hospital for a checkup again. I told them that I practiced Falun Gong and Master was protecting me and that I would be fine, so I did not need to go to the hospital for a checkup and it would only waste money. However, my children were so worried so I had to go to the hospital. The results from the checkup were that everything was normal. My children feel that Dafa is so miraculous and Master is so great. All my family have quit the Chinese Communist Party and its affiliated organizations.

I would like to take this opportunity to tell my story to people. Please remember that Falun Gong is righteous and is saving people.

May 26, 2009