(Clearwisdom.net) Personnel at the Second Women's Labor Camp of Wangcun, in Zibo City, Shandong Province, have continued to treat Falun Gong practitioners with severe cruelty. The cases of mistreatment exposed in the following article are only a small part of the crimes committed against Falun Gong practitioners.

In the Second Women's Labor Camp of Wangcun, the director of the Fourth Group is Wang Huiying, and the staff members include Yan Yan, Li Ying, Fan Naifeng, Li Furong, Yang, Sun and Duan. The chief prison guards of the Fourth Group are Wu Xiuli and Liu Qing.

The prison guards use violence to force newly-arrested practitioners to give up their practice of Falun Gong. Practitioners are not allowed to sleep until 2:30 a.m. and are forced to get up at 4:00 a.m., sleeping for only about one hour each day. During the daytime they are forced to watch videos which defame Falun Gong. Ms. Wang Hongxia, a practitioner from Weifang City, was ordered to watch a video slandering Falun Gong. When she refused to do so, the prison guards tortured her by forcing her to stand for more than twenty hours without a break. She wasn't even allowed to sit while eating. She was then locked in solitary confinement and not allowed to use the toilet or take a shower. During the entire ordeal the guards continued to slander Falun Gong. When Ms. Wang refused to renounce Dafa, they beat her on the chest, stuffed a pen in her hand and held her hands to a piece of paper, trying to force her to write slanderous words against Falun Gong.

Ms. Yao Chiuhong is a Falun Gong practitioner from Wendeng City, Shandong Province. She was found to have hepatitis during her physical examination when she was taken to the labor camp and was unable to eat. Three days later, prison guards forced her to go to the hospital for so called "treatment." In the hospital, Ms. Yao refused to be examined. Six or seven guards kicked her in the abdomen and then subjected her to brutal forced feeding. To make her suffer more, the prison guards left the feeding tube inside her after the forced feeding was over. She was then transported back to the labor camp and was put under close monitoring. They did not pull out the feeding tube until nighttime. Ms. Yao was required to pay over 200 yuan for each forced feeding. Because she refused to give up Falun Gong, prison guard Wu Xiouli confined Ms. Yao to a restroom for prison guards and fastened her to a chair with her legs stretched in an awkward position. When she was set free, she was unable to walk normally.

Jiang Xina is a practitioner from Laixi City, Shandong Province. Because she refused to give up her belief in Falun Gong, the prison guards shackled her hands and hung her up from the bathroom window rails, with only her toes touching the ground. When she was set free she had lost the feeling in her arms.

Other practitioners who were subjected to cruel torture include Ms. Qiu Jiaxou, Ms. Li Hongxia, and others whose names are unknown to us. In the worst case a practitioner was hung up for ten consecutive days. When set free, her hands and feet were so badly bruised that they turned very dark.