(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Kuang Deying is from Kunming City, Yunnan Province. After being persecuted by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) for six years in a forced labor camp she was again arrested on July 16, 2008, at around 11:00 p.m. by the Qiaojia County, Zhaotong City police. She was taken to the Qiaojia County, Zhaotong City Detention Center that same night. In December 2008, the Qiaojia County Court secretly sentenced Ms. Kuang to a four-year prison term. Ms. Kuang did not accept the verdict and requested an appeal.

Ms. Kuang was locked up in an iron cage alone in the Qiaojia Detention Center. Her family saw her only once from the outside of the cage. It was reported that Hu Tingzhou, an assistant director, forced Ms. Kuang to give her fingerprint. Ms. Kuang did not cooperate with the illegal action, so Hu Tingzhou slapped her very hard, hit her with bamboo sticks and kicked her.

The following is an account of the persecution of Ms. Kuang Deying since 1999:

In February 2000, because Ms. Kuang attended a conference, she was jailed in the Kunming City No. 1 Detention Center for more than a month. She was arrested on her way to Beijing to appeal for Dafa in July 2000. The detention center refused to accept her because she was pregnant at the time.

On January 6, 2002, Ms. Kuang was arrested while distributing truth-clarifying fliers and her home was ransacked. She was sentenced to two years in a forced labor camp and detained in the First Ward of the Yunnan Province Women's Forced Labor Camp. At that time, Ms. Kuang had a ten-year-old daughter, a one-year-old, a three-month-old infant daughter, and an often-ill 67-year-old mother at home. The family's life is now very difficult, and Ms. Kuang's younger daughter is currently being cared for by someone else.

On January 5, 2004, Ms. Kuang's labor camp term expired, but she was not released. It was reported that Ms. Kuang was brutally beaten by a warden surnamed Ma, and that she was threatened and told not tell anyone of the abuse. She was also deceived into believing that if she signed a document denying that Ma had beaten her then she would be released. After Ms. Kuang signed the paper, not only was she not released, but she was transferred to another ward. After being detained for an extra six months, Ms. Kuang was finally released in July 2004.

In November 2004, Ms. Kuang was distributing truth-clarification materials in Qiaojia County, Zhaotong City when someone reported her. Officers from the Qiaojia County Police Department arrested her and took her to the Qiaojia Detention Center. Ms. Kuang practiced the Falun Gong exercises in the detention center, and was cursed at and beaten by guards and inmates. In May 2005, she was taken to the Kunming City Forced Labor Camp and held there for three years. She was beaten and verbally abused many times by inmates and she was slapped by guards. She was released in May 2008.

Ms. Kuang Deying was arrested again on July 16, 2008, at around 11:00 p.m. in the Jiangan District of Kunming City. She is currently detained in the Qiaojia Detention Center in Zhaotong City.