(Clearwisdom.net) On the night of January 24, 2008, Ms. Sun Guifang, Falun Dafa practitioner and teacher at Yuquan Town No. 3 High School, Acheng District, Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province was taken from her home by police of Yuquan Town Public Security Bureau, under the direction of Assistant Commissioner Na Hongda. She was given a two year sentence and taken to the Heilongjiang Province Women's Prison in Harbin City.

Since the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) began to persecute Falun Gong on July 20, 1999, CCP personnel of Acheng District have persecuted Ms. Sun many times for her belief in "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance." This persecution has caused tremendous pain to her and her family, both physically and mentally.

Ms. Sun, 55 years old, began to practice Falun Dafa in March of 1996. Chronic illnesses, including myocarditis, that tormented her for many years, disappeared in two to three months of practice.

On December 28, 2000 on the lunar calendar, Yuquan Town Public Security Bureau Commander Li Bo (now Acheng District Procurator Assistant Attorney-General) organized police to coerce many local practitioners into going to the Sub-Bureau. They would detain them if they continued to "practice" and release them if they would "stop practicing". Later, 11 practitioners were sent to Acheng District No. 2 Detention Center, including Ms. Sun. Because she was firm and refused to give up her beliefs, she was sent to Wanjia Forced Labor Camp for one year in June 2001. She was released in June 2002.

After 7 p.m. on January 24, 2008, Yuquan Town Public Security Bureau assistant Commissioner Na Hongda, along with Jiang Wenli and other officers, violently removed Ms. Sun from her home. Two police officers held her arms and forcibly put her into the police car. Without showing any search warrant, these police ransacked her home, confiscated a computer, a photocopier, and Falun Dafa books, over 4,000 yuan and other personal belongings.

Ms. Sun was held at Acheng District No. 2 Detention Center, and then transferred to Harbin City No. 2 Detention Center, where she was persecuted for over six months. Acheng District Domestic Security Division Chief Chen Yuhao imposed a charge and fabricated documents to sentence her to two years at Harbin City Women's Prison, where she has suffered inhuman torture and torment.

Ms. Sun has not yet gone home to reunite with her family. She hopes that just people inside and outside of China can offer help in ending the persecution.