(Clearwisdom.net) In the summer of 2008, Mr. Wang Kun from Jiaojie Town, Acheng District, Harbin City was arrested by Li Hongde, chief of the local police station. He has been detained ever since. His mother, being sick herself, tried to appeal for help, but to no avail. The family members have just received notice that Acheng Court would try Wang Kun again on March 9, 2009.

Mr. Wang Kun has always adhered to the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. He has conducted himself according to these principles since he began cultivating Falun Dafa in 1998. He always considered others first, and as a result everyone thought that he was a good person. Ironically, such a good person has been arrested and persecuted by the Chinese Communist Party several times.

Chief Li Hongde of the Police Station in Jiaojie Town, Captain Chen Yuhao of the Acheng District National Security Squadron, Wang and Shao Minhui, officials of the public defendant department of the Procuratorate, Judge Han Yang of Acheng Court, and610 Office directors Wang Xiaoguang and Wu Da have collaborated to persecute Falun Dafa practitioners. In the court session trying practitioners Zhu Yumei and Wang Kun, attorney Han Zhiguang from the Gongdao Attorney's Office in Beijing argued that the defendants were innocent. The participants from the prosecutor's side knew that they did not have a case, lacking any legal basis and not having enough evidence. On the other hand, they faced pressure from higher authorities, so they had Archeng National Security Squadron Captain Chen Yuhao prepare 2,000 copies of Dafa materials, and had Jiaojie Police Station chief Li Hongde sign a document to falsify offenses. They intend to try Wang Kun and Zhu Yumei a second time.

The family members received a notice that Acheng Court would try Mr. Wang Kun and Ms. Zhu Yumei on March 9, 2009.

Mr. Wang's mother, about seventy years old, was not in good shape and needed help to walk long distances. In order to try to save her son, she was escorted by her relatives to the local police station to appeal. She was verbally abused and threatened by the CCP personnel. At 7:00 am on February 27, she went with her relatives to the Justice Bureau and the Appeals Office of Heilongjiang Province, where she described Wang Kun's persecution. She was told, "Go back to your local area to settle it. We do not deal with these issues."

The Acheng District had dispatched a staff member to the Appeals Office to deal with those that appealed. At the time, Harbin City was hosting the College Winter Olympics, and the government was afraid that their image would be tarnished if citizens came to appeal. Thus, they did their best to stop people every step of the way to prevent them from stating their cases.

After describing the case, Mr. Wang's mother told the staff that she was concerned about his health. His family members had requested to see him many times since his arrest in the summer of 2008 and were rejected every time. She also said that there were practitioners persecuted to death in Acheng. The staff called the political director in the Acheng Police Department and asked them to send a few police officers over immediately. He claimed that he was requesting help to resolve the issues, but in reality he was trying to get her and her relatives arrested and taken home to stop their appeal. After realizing this, Wang's mother and the relatives could do nothing but leave.

Wang Kun has been detained in the Archeng First Jail for the past seven months. No family members have been allowed to visit him. Besides his elderly parents, his wife and his school age daughter are dependent on his support.