(Clearwisdom.net) Dafa practitioner Ms. Zhu Ruixia in Jiangxi Province can't walk properly because half the sole of her right foot was cut off. After she had been detained for a month, it was even harder for her to walk, yet she was still sentenced to two years in a labor camp by the Balihu Public Security Sub-bureau. She is currently detained at Jiangxi Province Women's Forced Labor Camp.

Zhu Ruixia (Zhu Shuixia), over 40 years old, is from Ruichang City, Jiangxi Province. She had suffered infantile paralysis when she was young. Since she started to practise Falun Gong, she has very carefully followed the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance and strived to be a good person. Since July 20, 1999, she has been repeatedly harrassed by the personnel from Ruichang Pubic Security Bureau. She was also detained at the Jiujiang Forced Labor Camp.

On November 7, 2008 after 9 a.m., policeman Yu and another three policemen from Pencheng Sub-bureau of the Ruichang Public Security Bureau dashed into the Zhushi Clocks and Watches Shop in Ruichang City, took the computer (which the owner uses to download music) and forcefully dragged Dafa disciple Zhu Ruixia to the police van. Because so much force was used, Zhu Ruixia's thigh was injured when being caught at the door.

Zhu Ruixia can't walk properly with both of her legs because of the infantile paralysis she suffered. She called out, "Falun Dafa is good. I practice Falun Gong, I am a good person. You persecute good people instead of going after the bad ones ..." The police tried to drag her away. They broke the button of her top and her top was pulled off, causing the top half of her body to be exposed. Two policemen dragged her by the feet on the ground soaked with rain.

Several women nearby ran towards them to stop the criminal act after seeing what happened. It was cloudy and cold that day. Zhu Ruixia felt so cold that her whole body was shivering. Because of the condemnation of the surrounding crowd, one policeman drove the police van off , the rest of the police rushed into Zhu Ruixia's home and started to take things from her home. Zhu Ruixia got away, but was forced to wander about homeless.

On January 24, 2009, the lunar New Year's Eve, Ms Ding Cui and Ms Zhu Ruixia were arrested by the people from Xilin Police Station subordinate to Balihu Sub-bureau, Jiujiang Public Security Bureau, and were sent to the Jiujiang Detention Center.

After being sent to the detention center, 65-year-old Ding Cui developed critically high blood pressure. The doctor in the detention center said again and again that Ding Cui should rest in bed all day and take medicine daily. The doctor also reported to the director of the detention center several times that Ding Cui was critically ill and they should release her immediately. The guards in the detention center also rang Xilin Police Station many times, explaining to them the critical situation of Ding Cui's health, asking the police station to release her immediately. But Xilin Police Station paid no attention to it and they didn't inform the family about Ding Cui's critical situation, nor did they let the family visit Ding Cui.

Around February 18, the police from Balihu Sub-bureau went to bring Ding Cui to the so-called trial. The guard from the detention center took Ding Cui there and explained to the police the critical situation of Ding Cui's health and asked them to release her immediately. The police hypocritically agreed to release her. However, as soon as the guard left, not only did the Balihu Sub-bureau not release her, they sentenced Ding Cui to a labor camp.

Before Ding Cui was sent to Jiangxi Province Women's Labor Re-education Camp, she was taken to a major hospital for a thorough health examination. Serious problems were detected from checking blood pressure, electrocardiogram and X ray. Ding Cui was not able to walk on her own when she was taken to the labor camp, so the police had to carry her. The labor camp refused to take Ding Cui. The deputy director of Xilin Police Station, Mao, who took Ding Cui to the labor camp, rang director Zhu Shaohua and explained that the labor camp refused to accept her and also told him about the critical situation of her health. Zhu Shaohua then called Ding Cui's family and told them that Ding Cui would be released at 4 p.m. in the afternoon. They told the family to bring 3,000 yuan as the bail money.

After Ding Cui was taken home, the family realized that the police had extorted their money. They requested that Zhu Shaohua return the money. Zhu Shaohua agreed to give the money back several days later considering Ding Cui had remained unconscious in the car during the entire trip home from the labor camp. If Ding Cui were to die, he would be responsible should he take money from them.

Director of Xilin Police Station in Jiujiang Developing Zone: Zhu Shaohua: 86-13507069999 (Cell)
Political Instructor: Yang Jian: 86-13907027168(Cell)
Director of Jiujiang Detention Center: Ma Zuoyue: 86-13507061660(Cell)