Additional Persecution News from China - February 22, 2009 (12 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's News from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in nine cities or counties in eight provinces. In this report, 46 practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention, and at least seven practitioners were illegally arrested.
1. [Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province] Persecution of Jiang Xiuzhen Recently Revealed
Ms. Jiang Xiuzhen, a Falun Dafa practitioner from Shuangcheng City, is hemorrhaging from the lung as a result of torture. She was sent to Shuangcheng City Hospital for emergency treatment.
2. [Weifang City, Shandong Province] Mr. Li Shufeng Arrested
Mr. Li Shufeng, a Falun Dafa practitioner from Nanlun Village, Yuhe Town, Weicheng District, Weifang City, was arrested at home by officers of the Yuhe Town Police Station at 6 a.m. on February 29, 2009; his home was also ransacked.
3. [Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Ji Xiulan Arrested
Ms. Ji Xiulan, a 69-year-old Falun Dafa practitioner, was reported to the police when she clarified the truth to a passer-by at the Lujia Street Market after 1 p.m. on February 17, 2009. She was later arrested by officers from Fendou Police Station. Her home was ransacked, and she was fined 1,000 yuan. She is now held at the No. 7 Section.
4. [Tangshan City, Hebei Province] Ms. Li Xuemin's Home Ransacked and Ms. Dong Guihuan Arrested
On the morning of February 21, 2009, seven or eight people from the Fengnan Area 610 Office and Xige Police Station of Fengnan Area ransacked the home of Ms. Li Xuemin in Xige Town, Fengnan Area. Then they arrested Ms. Dong Guihuan at her home in Meng Village, Xige Town, Fengnan Area.
5. [Gaomi City, Shandong Province] Ms. Zhang Ling Sent to Wangcun Women's Forced Labor Camp on February 20, 2009
6. [Hebei Province] Ms. Li Sulan and Mr. Me Jianrong Persecuted
On February 20, 2009, Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Li Sulan of Xibanqiao Village, Fengnan, Hebei Province was taken to Yinfeng Police Station by police officers. On the same day, practitioner Mr. Me Jianrong of Xiqingzhuanghu Village, Fengnan became destitute to avoid further persecution. His computer was confiscated by police.
7. [Tangshan City, Hebei Province] Practitioners Persecuted at Jidong Prison in Nanbao
Practitioners known to be detained:
Mr. Li Jianjun
Mr. Wang Jianlin
Mr. Liu Zhoubo (Langfang)
Mr. Liu Lirong (Linqing of Shandong)
Mr. Qian Yuzhong (Xingtang County)
Mr. Zheng Xiaoshe (Xingtang County)
Mr. Li Tao
Mr. Zhang Guodong (Huanghua)
Mr. Wang He (Hengshui)
Mr. Liu Liqun
Mr. Liu Xin
Mr. Wang Jiasheng (Cangzhou)
Mr. Zhang Deming (Baigou Town, Gaobeidian)
Mr. Xing Wenwu
Mr. Bai Wenbin
Mr. Dai Jiangong (Dongguang Town, Dongguang County, Cangzhou)
Jin Chaolu (Chengde)
Mr. Wang Haiqin
Mr. Ding Yuming (Beixinbaozhen Village, Huairou County)
Mr. Liu Rujun
Mr. Cui Zhiqiang
Mr. Li Binggang (Xibaipo, Shijiazhuang)
Mr. Han Zongdai
Mr. Zhang Qiang
Mr. Zhang Jianjun
Mr. Wang Hongping (Changli County)
Mr. Wang Cunyin
Mr. Guo Xiangyu (Qinghe County)
Mr. Song Haibin
Mr. Tang Chaodun (Langfang)
Mr. Song Qisheng
Mr. Li Zhifa
Mr. Shi WenShui
Mr. Sun Shijian
Mr. Yang Jiuxing (Qian An)
Mr. Duan Rongxin (Shijiazhuang)
Mr. Wang Fulin
Mr. Chen Zhenquan
8. [Bengbu City, Anhui Province] Persecution of Ms. Duan Yinhua and Ms. Wang Ping
On January 6, 2009, practitioner Ms. Duan Yinhua (around 60 years old) of Bengbu, Anhui Province and Ms. Wang Ping were arrested at the home of practitioner Ms. Shi Caifeng at Donghai No. 6 Village, Bengbu City. They are still being held at Bengbu City Detention Center.
Previously, Duan Yinhua and Wang Ping served three years of forced labor at Hefei Women's Forced Labor Camp.
9. [Baoji City, Shaanxi Province] Mr. Zhao Fusuo Arrested
At around 10 a.m. on February 18, 2009, Mr. Zhao Fusuo of Chaoyu Village, Weibin Sub-bureau, Baoji City was arrested by assistant manager Gao Jianping and others from Chaoyu Village Detention Center.
10. [Tongling County, Anhui Province] Ms. Jin Daxia Arrested on February 18, 2009
11. [Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province] Ms. Tang Lijuan Sentenced to Three Years and Six Months Imprisonment
On February 19, 2009, Shenzhen City Futian District Court sentenced Falun Dafa practitioner,Ms. Tang Lijuan to three years and six months of imprisonment.
12. [Qingyang City, Gansu Province] Ms. Li Caiyun Arrested and Home Ransacked
Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Li Caiyun of Heshui County, Qingyang City, was arrested in mid-February 2009 while she was distributing truth-clarification materials at Dianzi Village, Heshui County. Her home was ransacked and Falun Dafa books, discs and materials were confiscated.