(Clearwisdom.net) As more and more crimes committed by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) are coming to light, especially as they relate to the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners, various detention centers and labor camps in Beijing have been ordered to secretly transfer practitioners to labor camps in remote areas, such as the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.

The Tuanhe Labor Camp Distribution Division, which is behind this nefarious scheme, is secretly transferring all detained practitioners who, at one time or another, were arrested in Beijing, to the following forced labor camps: the Hohhot Women's Forced Labor Camp (Shuaijiaying Township, Xiaoheihe Area, South Suburb, and Hohhot City), the Wuyuan Labor Forced Camp (over ten miles north of Wuyuan County in Western Inner Mongolia), and the Tumuji Forced Labor Camp (located in Zhalait Prefecture, Xing'an Meng, Eastern Inner Mongolia).

Since these camps are located in remote areas, practitioners are being persecuted without limits or restraints. In order to conceal their ignoble acts, police officers and guards are not informing the families that their loved ones have been transferred. Currently, any practitioner who gets arrested in Beijing is being sent to these camps without their families knowing about it. Instead the families are reporting the practitioners missing.

Prior to the 2008 Olympics, many Falun Dafa practitioners were transferred from Beijing to the Tumuji Forced Labor Camp. On January 19, 2009, approximately 50 practitioners were likewise transferred, including, Mr. Wang Zhanqing, 35, from Sanhe City, a teacher at the Sanhe City Niantou Middle School; Mr. Li Liandong and Mr. Xin Yongxiao from Yangyuan County, Zhangjiakou City; Ms. Xu Xiufen from Liangxiang Town in Fangshan District; and Ms. Chen Wenbei from Haidian District in Beijing. When the practitioners arrived at the detention center, the camp's section leader, Huang Zhigang (police ID No. 1519096), ordered the guards to viciously torture the practitioners.

During the Olympics, three bus loads of practitioners were taken to the Hohhot City Women's Labor Camp. When they arrived at the camp, the guards separated the practitioners from each other then locked them in storage rooms, a mental health counseling room, an activity room, and even in bathrooms.

For example, Ms. Yang Junmei was locked in a restroom for three days and three nights. Ms. Xi Zhaowen was forced to stand for an extended period of time without sleep or use of the bathroom. When her feet became very swollen, the guards repeatedly kicked them with their leather shoes. Ms. Li Cuixiang was kicked in the face by one of the guards then had her hair forcibly grabbed while her head was slammed against a metal container.

In addition, Ms. Zhang Xiao, 21, from Beijing, was brutally tortured by Xia Chunling and Yin Liping (female criminal inmates) at the request of guard leader, Zhang Zhirong. One day, Yin shoved Ms. Zhang to the floor then kicked her all the way down the stairs, causing injuries all over her body. Instead of the guard leader punishing Yin, he dragged Ms. Zhang into an empty room then repeatedly slapped her. Ms. Zhang eventually suffered a mental collapse from the endless torture.

At around midnight, when the practitioners were asleep, the guards would grab the practitioners' hands and forcibly take their fingerprints.

Ms. Chen Jiaolong and Ms. Su Na, both employees at the Beijing Jinkui Company, were transferred to the No. 3 Section of the Hohhot City Women's Labor Camp. Since 2006, the Wuyuan Forced Labor Camp has "purchased" inmates at different labor camps from the main dispatch section in Beijing. By doing so, they have earned a handsome profit from the inmates' labor.

Mr. Gao Liangui, 68, a retired Beijing hospital director, was kicked and pinched by guard Wang Donglei for not listening to his instructions. While Wang was beating Mr. Gao, he turned to the others standing around him, saying, "Does anybody see me beating anyone?" Everyone answered, "No!"

Wang laughed and said to Mr. Gao, who was laying on the floor with blood all over his face, "You have to be "transformed," otherwise there will be better days for you to live (the implication being: "you will suffer more"). Did you hear me? No one will be your witness!"

Then Wang locked Mr. Gao in a dark, damp room, depriving him of food, water, sleep, and use of the bathroom. In addition, Wang assigned two inmates to torture Mr. Gao, day and night.

Mr. Li Hua, who lives in Chaoyang District in Beijing, was tortured by guards Zhao Naiwei, Wei Yuzhi, and other guards from the No. 3 Division of the labor camp in March 2008. Mr. Li was tortured with the "tightening rope"(1) torture method and an electric baton, and was brutally beaten for extended periods of time. Once, seven guards�each holding an electric baton�beat Mr. Li Hua for four hours straight in an effort to force him to give up his faith in Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance.

On March 6, 2008, Mr. Song Jianguo, from Sanhe City, Hebei Province, was mercilessly tortured by guards Zhao Naiwei, Li Haiying, Zhao Naidong, Du Xiangguang, Liu Jun, Suo Haipeng, Yan Wenbin, Bo Zhansheng, and Liu Sizhe from the No. 1 Section of the camp. Mr. Song was tortured with the "tightening rope" method, brutally beaten, and shocked with electric batons.

They also tied Mr. Song up with ropes then forced him to kneel down on the floor while they brutally beat him with six electric batons. He was beaten so badly that his arms were swollen and numb, two of his ribs were bruised, the soles of his feet were all black and blue, his abdomen and neck were in severe pain, and his skin and muscles were traumatized by the tight ropes. Mr. Song's hands are now numb and painful, his digestion was severely affected with frequent bouts of diarrhea, and he is in a very weak state.

The above persecution accounts are only the tip of the iceberg. It is difficult to know exactly how many practitioners are still detained in labor camps throughout Inner Mongolia. Many families are not even aware that their loved ones were detained.

We hope all good people will pay attention to the brutal persecution that is taking place in Inner Mongolia.


(1) "Tightening Rope" is a torture method that utilizes a finger-sized width of hemp rope soaked in water. The guards tie the rope around the victim's neck then tightly wrap it around the victim's arms. In order to maximize the pain for the victim, they often strip him down to his underwear. Usually three or more guards work together to apply this torture. When the rope reaches the wrists, it is tightened. Then the guards pull the victim's hands behind his back, inserting both ends of the rope through the portion of the rope around his neck. Then two guards pull the two ends of the rope down as hard as they can and tie the ends to the victim's wrist. The victim's blood circulation is immediately cut off and he will experience an increased heart rate, excruciating pain in his arms, and profuse sweating.

Tumuji Labor Camp:
Sun Baohui, director
Ma Lizi, political committee secretary
Deputy director: 86-482-6710005, 86-482-6710251(Office)
Huang Zhigang, section leader (police ID No. 1519096)

Hohhot City Women's Forced Labor Camp:
Mu Jianfeng, political committee secretary: 86-417-5693088
Guo Xiangzhi, deputy director: 86-471-5693039
Wang Dianyun, deputy director: 86-471-5693025

Wuyuan Forced Labor Camp:
Wei Minxuan, director and secretary of the CCP Committee: 86-478-5558200 (Office), 86-13337036666 (Cell), 86-13304780666 (Cell)
Yang Furong, deputy director: 86-478-5558300 (Office)