(Clearwisdom.net) Many Falun Gong practitioners have been illegally arrested in Zhucheng City, Shandong Province. The police announced that they would take all detained practitioners to forced labor camps on January 20, 2009. The situations of several practitioners are listed below. Among them, Mr. Wang Cheng and Mr. Ren Binyu are still missing.

1. On the morning of November 3, 2008, practitioner Dr. Cheng Bao'an, a surgeon at Shiqiaozi Hospital in Zhucheng City, was arrested by six or seven police officers, led by policeman Lu Ming from the city's National Security Division. The police ransacked Dr. Cheng's house three times and also ransacked his parent's house. They took away his notebook computer, printer, and personal documents. On January 20, 2009, Dr. Cheng was taken to Zhangqiu Forced Labor Camp for a one-year sentence.

2. On December 2, 2008, agents from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) arrested practitioner Ms. Yu Xiu'e in Zhucheng City and ransacked her house. She was sentenced to one year of forced labor beginning January 16.

3. At noon on October 10, 2008, Ms. Zhang Zelan, 53, from Mizhou Street Community in Zhucheng City was illegally arrested by plainclothes police officers who broke into her home without following due process, and stole her property. Ms. Zhang was later detained in Zhucheng Jail. On November 8, the police said that she had been taken to Wangcun Women's Forced Labor Camp to serve eighteen months. When Ms. Zhang's husband went to the labor camp to see her and bring her some clothes, he was told that she was not there. Returning to the police department, he was told that Ms. Zhang was still in the jail. On January 20, 2009, Ms. Zhang was taken by the police to Wangcun Women's Forced Labor Camp, where she had previously served three years back in November 2000. The Zhucheng Police Department arrested her both times.

4. On November 14, 2008, practitioner Mr. Wang Shuqing was arrested while on his way to work. He was arrested by the head of Xinghua Street Police Station, Zhang Yonghong, and a few other policemen, following orders from the National Security Division of Zhucheng City. Before taking Mr. Wang to jail, they secretly took him to the brainwashing center in the Tongfang Hotel on Heping Street. The police ransacked his home several times after his arrest. On the morning of January 21, 2009, Mr. Wang was transferred to Wangcun Forced Labor Camp in Zibo City, but was taken back to the Zhucheng Jail that afternoon because he failed the physical examination. Mr. Wang's family members repeatedly asked for his release so that they could take him to the hospital for an examination. The police kept delaying his release because Mr. Wang would not "transform."

5. On the evening of November 28, 2008, practitioner Mr. Wang Cheng, who lived in the family quarters of the Zhucheng Textile Factory, was arrested by police who were waiting outside his house. The police forced him to give them the key and then ransacked the house. Mr. Wang is still missing.

6. Practitioner Mr. Ren Binyu of Zhucheng City was forced to stay away from home in 2007 in order to avoid illegal arrest. The police arrested him on December 2, 2008, and took his computer, printer, and DVD maker. He was beaten, shocked with electric batons, and deprived of sleep at the Tongfang Hotel. He is now missing.