1. Mother and Daughter Arrested, Details Unknown

Ms. Zhang Yaqin and her daughter Shu Fang (not a practitioner) from Xiangtan City, Hunan Province, were taken by force from their home by Xiangtan 610 Office Head Xu Fumin (86-13907320779 [Cell]) and Xiangtan Public Security Bureau police officers An Zuoqing and others on December 30, 2008. Details of their current situation are unknown.

2. Five Practitioners Are Facing Illegal Trial

Yuhu District Court in Xiangtan City is planning to bring to trial practitioners Xie Wangming, Lu Xiqiong,Yang Shunying, Luo Yiming, and Zhang Yaqiong. Luo Yiming and Zhang Yaqiong were released awaiting trial because of high blood pressure. They were arrested by the Xiangtan National Security Bureau Deputy Section Leader Chen Shi and Yuhu Public Sub-Bureau National Security Team Leader Tian Haitao on March 3, 2008, and detained in Xiangtan Detention Center.

3. Ms. Tang Peiheng and Ms. Tao Shuyuan Were Arrested, Details Unknown

On the afternoon of December 19, 2008, Xiashesi practitioners Ms. Tang Peiheng, around 60 years old, and Ms Tao Shuyuan, over 40, were clarifying the truth to the patients in Xiangtan No.1 Hospital. Someone reported them. The two were arrested and their homes searched by the National Security Team of Yuetang Public Security Sub-Bureau in Xiangtan City. They were detained in Xiangtan Detention Center. When their family members took them some clothes and other useful items, the computer showed that Ms. Tang had already been transferred to a forced labor camp and that Ms. Tao had been released. But none of their relatives knew about this, nor did any of them see them.

4. Mr. Zhang Junjie and Mr. Tang Peilin Were Sentenced to Prison.

Practitioner Mr. Zhang Junjie, over 70 years, was arrested and taken to the Xiangtan Detention Center by Xiangtan National Security Bureau in March 2008. Later he was sentenced to four years in prison on fabricated charges and transferred to Jinshi, Changde City, on December 4, 2008.

Practitioner Mr. Tang Peilin, over 60, was arrested on August 5, 2008, while he was at home. He was taken to Xiangtan Detention Center. He was sentenced to three years in prison and transferred to Jinshi, Changde City, on January 10, 2008.