(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Jiang Limei was the head nurse at Longkou City Hospital in Shandong Province.

At 10 a.m. on July 22, 2008, she was at work when local police agents Zhang Chunsheng and Wang Qi stormed into the hospital and took her to the Chengguan Police Department. She was still in her work clothes. Ms. Jiang was not allowed to go to the restroom while detained at the police station. She was interrogated but refused to sign anything

Before practicing Falun Gong, Ms. Jiang had poor health. She had heart and stomach discomfort. She had developed asthenia, pain, and neurasthenia. She could seldom fall asleep, often had colds and headaches, and took lots of medicine all year round. As a result, she was oversensitive and short-tempered. Since late 1998 when she began practicing Falun Gong, she learned many principles of how to conduct herself and be a noble person following the principles of Truthfulness-Benevolence-Forbearance. At home, she showed respect to her elders and family. She was considerate to her husband and fulfilled her responsibilities as mother and wife completely. At work she respected her superiors and treated her colleagues as brothers and sisters. She treated everyone she had contact with kindly. She did her best and satisfied both the administrators and her patients.

On the evening of her July 22 arrest she was taken to the Zhangjiagou Detention Center and placed in the No. 10 Ward.

A week later Wang Qi, Li Jun, and Wang Wei (female) put handcuffs and fetters on her. They took her to the 610 Office in Xiadingjia Town. She had been deprived of sleep for that entire week. They handcuffed her hands to the two sides of an iron bed.

Li Jun maliciously slapped Ms. Jiang three times on the right side of her face. Wang Qi hit her fiercely on the left side with a magazine four to five times. She felt dizzy and her face became swollen. They forced her to switch between standing and sitting. Li Jun often hit her head and face to prevent her from sleeping. The three thugs took turns sleeping and torturing her.

At 1 a.m. on July 30, Wang Qi forced her to stand up. He handcuffed her hands to a bunk. After standing for about 10 minutes, her chest felt congested and she felt as if she were suffocating. She was dizzy and had tinnitus. Wang Qi had to release her and let her lie down. They felt fearful but Li Jun thought that Jiang Limei was faking, so he kept hitting her face and opening her eyes. Wang Qi called in a doctor. Ms. Jiang told him that she worked in Longkou City Hospital and was being persecuted because she was a Falun Gong practitioner. Under the pretext of having no EKG machine available, the doctor left.

She asked to be taken to the People's Hospital, but they did not dare to. Instead, they took her to Beihai Hospital. On the way to the hospital, Li Jun did not let Ms. Jiang close her eyes. Li Jun kept opening her eyes, hitting her face, and twisting her arms. A doctor took her electrocardiogram and gave her a bottle of medicine when she was at the hospital. The thugs forced her to take the heart medicine when she was in the hallway. Ms. Jiang said that she was not ill and that she only needed to sleep. They forced the medicine into her mouth and hit her face and mouth. They clamored, "You may need an infusion so your family pays lots of money." Ten minutes after taking the medicine, Ms. Jiang felt flustered and as if she were suffocating. She sweat profusely.

After returning to the 610 Office, they still did not let her sleep. She could not help moaning. Finally Wang Qi said, "OK, you may sleep now." She said, "I cannot fall asleep." She couldn't sleep until the next day after breakfast.

The following day Wang Qi, Li Jun, and Wang Wei went off duty. Others took over at 8 a.m. Ms. Jiang felt discomfort all over and suffocated. But the agents did not let her lie down, sit up, or sleep. During the lunch hour, she talked with one of the officers about the benefits of practicing Falun Gong. She learned some facts about the practice and changed her bad impressions and became nice to Ms. Jiang. After lunch, Ms. Jiang could not move further, so she lay down on the bed. When another officer found out, he demanded that she get up. She said, "I really cannot endure this any longer. You may feel my pulse if you do not believe me."After feeling her pulse, he said immediately, "OK, you may lie down." He reported Ms. Jiang's condition to his supervisor. At about 2 p.m. that day, she was taken back to the detention center.

Three police agents including Wang Qi interrogated Ms. Jiang on August 4 at 10 a.m. She continued to explain the facts about Falun Gong. One agent said, "I'm beginning to wonder whether what the government said or you said is right." Although they beat her before, she did not hate them because she knew they did not understand the truth." She also wrote a letter to clarify the facts. She asked them to pass the letter to their director.

On August 18, 2008, Li Jun and two police agents interrogated Ms. Jiang Limei once more. They told her that she would be sentenced to one and a half years of forced labor and asked if she would appeal. Ms. Jiang signed for her right to appeal and expressed her opinion.

Longkou City Police Department planned to sentence Ms. Jiang to a year and a half of forced labor. On August 20, 2008, three officers from Yantai City Police Department came to the detention center to respond to her appeal. She clarified the facts about Falun Gong to them.

The following day at 9 p.m. Wang Qi and Li Jun took Ms. Jiang to the 610 Office, where she was monitored by two police.

At 6 p.m. On August 28, 2008, Ms. Jiang Limei was taken to the Zhangjiagou Detention Center where she was shown the document sentencing her to one and a half years of forced labor. She refused to sign it.

On the morning of September 12, 2008, she was taken to Wangcun Forced Labor Camp.