(Clearwisdom.net) Note: The following is a shortened version of a longer and more detailed article that appeared on the Minghui.org website (Chinese version of Clearwisdom.net).

The officials at Masanjia Forced Labor Camp in Liaoning Province searched the Falun Gong practitioners who were held there on June 10, 2008, and confiscated many of the practitioners' private belongings. When practitioner Xin Shuhua protested this illegal action, six guards pinned her down, tied her to a bed and force-fed her. They first fed her an unidentified powdered substance that made her vomit blood soon afterwards. She was then given an IV infusion containing a toxic substance. Approximately six guards continued torturing her. At one point they deprived her of sleep for six consecutive days.

When practitioner Zhang Weiying went to the washroom on the morning of June 23, inmates Yang Lijuan and Liu Dan, whom camp authorities had assigned to watch her, suddenly began an unprovoked beating. She suffered from swollen and bruised eyelids, a fractured nose and ribcage injuries.

Four guards, including Zhang Zhuohui and Zhang Jun, tortured practitioner Wang Jinfeng on the fourth floor on March 10. They handcuffed Wang Jinfeng's hands and feet, gagged her mouth and stretched her limbs. She endured excruciating pain and could not move her limbs after she was released from the torture.

Wang Shuzhen, head of Division 2, and Zhang Yu, head of Group 1, often strip-searched the practitioners. During a so-called camp "conference to discuss providing assistance to victims in the earthquake zone" on June 27, 2008, officials slandered Falun Gong, and practitioners shouted, "Falun Dafa is good!" Li Mingyu and Zhang Chunsheng beat and kicked the practitioners and yanked out handfuls of their hair. They hung practitioner Zhang Guozhen by her handcuffed wrists for six hours. As a result, her hands became extremely swollen. Practitioner Zhao Shuqin was also hung, for three hours. They extended Zhong Shujuan's sentence and threatened her with further torture.

Wang Haiying refused to respond to roll call on June 28, and division head Li Mingyu cuffed her in a room in such a position that she was forced to curve her body into a ball. She could neither stand nor squat, and the handcuffs cut deeper and deeper into her flesh as time went by, until they touched the bones. Poor circulation caused her flesh to turn purple.