(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Sun Tiechun of Benxi City, Liaoning Province was recently arrested by the Chinese Communist regime, despite the fact that he had not yet fully recovered from the last time he was subjected to torture. Mr. Sun has been persecuted repeatedly for refusing to denounce Falun Dafa, and as a result has suffered mental and physical torture.

Mr. Sun started practicing Falun Dafa in 1997, and from then on many of his previous illnesses disappeared, including the back pain which once rendered him immobile.

In September 2004, officer Li Zhannan from Niuxintai Police Station arrested Mr. Sun when he was taking a bus. He then took Mr. Sun to a detention center and kept him there for a month. Mr. Sun was later sentenced to three years at the Weiningying Forced Labor Camp. He refused to denounce the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, and was therefore subjected to brutal torture.

On seven or eight occasions, he was locked up in a small windowless cell that was infested with mosquitoes and other insects. The prison police tortured him with the brutal "stretching torture," (see: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2007/12/30/92640.html) and injected him with an unknown drug. When Mr. Sun screamed from the unbearable pain induced by the injection, officer Dong Bo ordered a prisoner to seal Mr. Sun's mouth with tape. Mr. Sun was subjected to the stretching torture for two weeks, and as a result his arms and legs became immobile and he suffered a mental collapse.

The officers kept trying to force Mr. Sun to give up practicing Falun Dafa, and when he refused to cooperate, they ordered prisoners to continue the stretching torture. The worst instance took place in July 2006, when Mr. Sun was still recovering from the previous torture session and unable to even lift his arms. Despite his condition, officer Meng led several prisoners to stretch his arms again for over ten days. Afterwards, Mr. Sun lost feeling in his left arm and hand for over two months.

When Mr. Sun was later detained in the seventh ward of the labor camp, officer Li forced him to do cleaning work and subjected him to repeated brainwashing, which he rejected. Consequently, officers Wang and Li brutally beat him twice. He was also beaten by another officer named Zheng Tao for saying "Falun Dafa is good." Once in 2007, officer Wang beat him and knocked out his tooth because he was practicing the Falun Gong exercises. Another time, the prison guards ordered prisoners to beat Mr. Sun with wooden clubs when he was put in a small cell, causing him to bleed profusely from his injuries. Once when Mr. Sun was locked up in a small cell, wearing only shorts and a sleeveless shirt, he asked officer Liu Shaoshi for extra clothing because of the cold weather. His request was flatly rejected.

Mr. Sun was brutally persecuted in a forced labor camp for three years and suffered severe mental and physical torture, and has still not completely recovered today.