Examples of Retribution in Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province
1. Xu Fenger was 51 years old when she moved to Shuangcheng City in 2005 with her husband. When serving as street committee director in 2005, she actively engaged in tearing up Falun Gong banners and destroying truth clarifying materials. Once in a meeting, practitioners urged her not to pull down the banners or tear up posters lest she receive retribution. She said, "I am not afraid. I'll stop doing it if you pay me 20 yuan." Soon after that she had a stroke and the doctor was not able to save her.
2. Liu Chengwu was a high school teacher. His sister and brother-in-law, both Dafa practitioners, were arrested by the village police in 2001 and sent to Wangjiang Forced Labor Camp to serve three-year sentences. Being badly poisoned by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), Liu went to the home of his brother-in-law, Cang Anhui, took large amounts of Dafa books and materials, and burned them in the oven. Soon after he returned home, he developed a brain illness at the age of 44 and died despite his medication.
3. Cang Shiguang, about 70 years old, is a CCP member. Practitioners tried to tell him the facts about Falun Gong and urged him to quit the CCP many times. He not only refused, but burned Dafa materials and DVDs that practitioners gave him. He was stricken with lung cancer not too long ago.
4. Yu Eryang is a policeman in our village. In 2001, practitioner Mr. Hu Zhanshan was "illegally
detained" at the village police station. Yu beat him and other practitioners, and demanded that he sign and pledge not to practice Falun Gong in the future, but he refused. After arriving home, Yu's leg was so painful that he could not stand it. Practitioners told him, "You are being punished because Falun Dafa is the Buddha Law. Don't beat practitioners anymore, otherwise you will receive even worse punishment." He is much more restrained now.
5. Hu Zhuanjing is 40 years old. His mother is a Falun Gong practitioner. In 2006, his mother was listening to Teacher's lecture on a cassette. As soon as Hu walked in, he took the cassette out of the tape player and destroyed it and two other cassettes of Teacher's lectures. He then told his mother not to practice Falun Gong anymore. In 2007, he developed heart problems, and had to have a valve operation that cost him 60,000 yuan.
6. Chen Xiaofen would not listen to practitioners' advice and took part in removing Dafa banners. In 2003, his 20-year-old son, Chen Wei, rode with Zhang Long on a bicycle. Drunk, Zhang hit a large tree and Chen died on the spot. This shows how a person's own family members as well as the person him or herself can be harmed when a person attempts to damage Dafa.