(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Cheng Zipeng, 46, is a former staff member of the Hubei Province Anlu Construction Bank. He began practicing Falun Gong because of illness. After the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started the persecution in 1999, Cheng Zipeng was laid off and has since endured ceaseless persecution. He was fined 2,000 yuan and extorted of another 375 yuan as a "boarding fee." His phone was tapped, and his home was placed under surveillance. The police went to harass him on every sensitive date.

Cheng Zipeng went to Beijing in October 2000 to appeal according to the civil rights the Chinese Constitution guarantees. 610 Office agents and personnel from the Anlu City Police Department illegally arrested him and locked him up at the Sili Detention Center. While there, his daily necessities were forcefully taken away divided among the criminal inmates. He was detained in the same cell as those on death row. He was forced to take baths with cold water and clean the toilet by hand.

On the evening of June 23, 2001, five people ransacked Mr. Cheng's home and confiscated his belongings. Participating in this invasion were Chen Xinrun and four agents from the Political and Security Section. They confiscated Dafa books and Cheng Zipeng was arrested and again taken to the Sili Detention Center where the cell head and criminal inmates hit him in the chest, causing him such pain that it made it difficult for him to talk and breathe. Chen Xinrun and other guards tortured him for two days in an attempt to extort information. After five months in the center, the persecutors sent Cheng Zipeng to the Sanyang Forced Labor Camp for one and a half years.

The Third Division at this labor camp is a living hell. It is the place where drug addicts, criminals, and guards abuse innocent detainees. Team leader Li forced Cheng Zipeng to stand facing a wall for eight hours. He had to stand on one leg in a snowy field. In the morning he had to squat in the military position. In the afternoon he had to sit on a small stool. He was forbidden to speak and use the toilet; forced to do physical labor; and dragged into the restroom by drug addicts who beat and kicked him. This gross abuse caused him to lose consciousness, and thus he was released on medical bail.

On July 2, 2008 at around 10:00 p.m., officials at the Anlu Domestic Security Division called the 110 emergency number to get some officers, including Chen Xiudong from the Domestic Security Division and Chen Xinrun from the Fucheng Police Station, to arrest Cheng Zipeng again. They arrested him on the street, tearing his clothes to pieces in the process. Mr. Cheng was again imprisoned at the Sili Detention Center.

Cheng Zipeng's wife Huang Tie'E was weak and sick since childhood. Since she began to practice Falun Gong on July 16, 1999, all her illnesses disappeared. Her family environment became harmonious. After the persecution began, Huang Tie'E was imprisoned four times.

Ms. Huang Tie'E went to Beijing in October 2000 to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. 610 Office agents and officers from the Anlu Political and Security Section and the Fucheng Police Station handcuffed her. They sent her back to Anlu City and held her in the Sili Detention Center for 50 days. They fined her 2,000 yuan and extorted another 750 yuan for living expenses.

On June 23, 2001, Huang Tie'E posted truth-clarifying materials. Police who had monitored her tracked her to Hexi Street. Chen Xinrun from the Political and Security Section urged several 110 police officers, who arrived in two police vehicles, to arrest her and two other practitioners. The practitioners were first sent to the Political and Security Section to extort information and were then sent to a detention center. That same night, the persecutors intruded into her home, and confiscated Dafa books and other goods. They also seized her husband Cheng Zipeng and took him to a detention center. He was eventually sent to the Shayang Forced Labor Camp.

Huang Tie'E encountered inhuman cruelties and torture in the detention center. She was force-fed through a nasal tube and was injected with unknown substances by the guards and criminal inmates. Political and Security Section agents questioned her under torture for two days and deprived her of sleep. The detention, which lasted 110 days, left her skeleton-like.

On January 10, 2002, six officials from the Political and Security Section intruded into their home without permission. They confiscated Dafa books and other family belongings. They took Huang Tie'E and her mother-in-law Yan Qiongbo (also a practitioner) to the police department's third floor for interrogation. Huang Tie'E was sent to the Sili Detention Center at 5:00 p.m. Her mother-in-law was imprisoned in the detention center for five days. Huang Tie'E was force-fed through a nasal tube five times and given unknown substances. She was released 12 days later when she was close to death.

On May 29, 2002 at around 2:30 p.m., several 610 Office agents and officers from the Political and Security Section and the Chengfu Police Station again intruded into Huang Tie'E home and arrested her. They forced her into a police car and imprisoned her at the Sili Detention Center. The 610 Office head shouted that he wanted to put Ms. Huang in a labor camp. She was not released until she went on a hunger strike.

Ms. Huang could not live a normal life because police frequently came to harass her. In August 2002, Huang Tie'E decided to go into exile and became homeless for 17 months. She had a family but could not return to them for fear of additional persecution.

Cheng Xiuli, Cheng Zipeng's older sister, suffered from pneumothorax (her lung trachea broke and leaked air, a condition which has a high mortality rate). After practicing Dafa she gained a new life. Persecutors arrested Ms. Cheng Xiuli on March 8, 2001, took her to a brainwashing center and did not release her until May 17, 2001. In 2004, she went into exile for eight months. In 2008, she went to Hangzhou City to visit her daughter but officials from the Hangzhou Police Department arrested her. She is now held at the Xixi Detention Center.

Cheng Zipeng's father, Cheng Jiagui, 74 years old, is a former president of the Anlu City Construction Bank. He used to be obese and had trouble with coronary arteriosclerosis. His life used to be in ever-present peril. He tried to seek medical help everywhere but failed. After practicing Falun Gong, all his illnesses disappeared and his weight became normal. On March 29, 2003, someone deceived him into going to the Hubei Province Brainwashing Center, where he was persecuted.

Cheng Zipeng's mother, Yan Qiongbo, 75 years old, is a retired doctor. She had late-stage stomach cancer and was told that she would die soon. Once she began to practice Falun Gong, she miraculously recovered. She has also been persecuted many times.

Cheng Zipeng himself sustained an injury on the job that led to a ruptured kidney. He became disabled and could not have a child. He had blood in his stool for 14 years, until 1996 when he began practicing Dafa and soon recovered. He had a lovely son in 2005. Now his son is almost three and a half years old. Five of his family members began cultivation and benefited from Dafa. They followed Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, but suffered inhuman persecution.

Names and phone numbers of those who participated in the persecution:
Anlu City Party Committee Secretary, Zhou Xianlai
Head of Anlu Police Department and Secretary of Political and Law Committee, Wu Xiaomin
Police Department Political Head, Liu Taoming
Deputy Political Head, Wei Wenbin: 86-13707296948 (Cell), 86-712-5221622 (Office)
Deputy Police Department Heads, Li Houhua, Kong Bin, Song Qingquan
Domestic Security Division Head, Tang Jianguo: 86-13871904898 (Cell), 86-712-5228335 (Home), 86-712-5222525 Ext. 3737 (Office)
Deputy Security Division Head, Yang Chunqiao: 86-13307296364 (Cell), 86-712-5234365 (Home), 86-712-5230921 (Office)
Deputy Security Division Head, Zhou Honghai
Former Deputy Mayor, Yan Chunwen
Former Secretary of the Political and Law Committee, Wang Dongming
Former Head of Fucheng Police Station, Sun Muhai
Police officers, Zeng Qingzhao, Huang Jianxin