On July 11 before the arrival of the Olympic Torch, Policeman Liu Fengbao from the Zhonghua Street Police Station of Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province, arrived at the restaurant owned by Ms. Tian Guiqing's niece. He wanted to know if Ms. Tian was at her son's home and said that he would like to meet with her. Ms. Tian stepped downstairs and chatted with Liu Fengbao for a while. Then, she went upstairs.

About half an hour later, with a one-square-foot photo of Ms. Tian in his car, Liu Fengbao drove back to the restaurant. He ordered five or six policemen to knock down the door of Tian Guiqing's son's home. After they got in, they started video taping and copying information. They took away the computer, cell phone, bills, and bank records, and dragged Ms. Tian into a police car.

After arriving at Zhonghua Police Station, the police handcuffed Ms. Tian to a steel chair and brutally interrogated her. She was tortured so much that she lost consciousness. They took her to the emergency room of the 203rd Military Hospital. A doctor gave her an infusion and oxygen and told the policemen that she was on the verge of death, adding that they needed to inform her family as soon as possible. Around 1:00 p.m., afraid that Tian Guiqing was going to die while in their custody, the police sent her back home. After that, they still went to her home often to harass her. Ms. Tian was forced to leave and become homeless.

Ms. Tian's daughter-in-law is pregnant and is due in about a month. The daughter-in-law's husband, Ms.Tian's son, and relatives all live far away. Her mother-in-law is the only one who can help her. Currently, her situation is very difficult.

Zhonghua Street Police Station: 86-452-2568708

In addition, officers from the Jiang'an Police Station in Qiqihar City illegally arrested Falun Gong Practitioners Liu and Wang Weijun.

Around 2:00 p.m. on July 12, about a dozen officers from Jiang'an Police Station drove about five police cars to Liu and Wang Weijun's apartment. They broke into the apartment with a big steel rod and proceeded to arrest both of them.

July 16, 2008