(Clearwisdom.net) In China in recent months, there has been discussion on the web about a new term, to be "suicided." To be "suicided" means someone's death is officially announced as suicide, but the real reason of death remains questionable. For example, someone may think that a person committed suicide, but others may think he was murdered or killed in an "accident." People in power in China can label executions and the like as suicide, should it suit their political motives to do so. People who know the truth might refer to the victims of this as having been "suicided."

One of the earliest such cases to be widely publicized was the death of Mr. Li Guofu, who reported wide spread corruption, including the building a house modeling the White House, by Yingquan District Party Secretary in Fuyang City, Anhui Province. On August 26, 2007, Mr. Li Guofu, his wife Ms. Yuan Aiping and son-in-law Mr. Zhang Junhao were taken away by the Yingquan District Procuratorate. Ms. Yuan Aiping was released after being detained for 37 days. Mr. Zhang was arrested. Mr. Li Guofu died at the hospital of the Anhui Province Number One Prison in Fuyang on March 13, 2008. The official cause of death was suicide. But his family disagrees. They believe he died by other means. So, people say that Mr. Li was "suicided" to show their disbelief of the official "suicide" claim.

Since the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started persecuting Falun Gong in July 1999, under the secret order from Jiang Zemin, former Chairman of the CCP, "beating (Falun Gong practitioners) to death will be counted as suicide," the Chinese police openly tortured Falun Gong practitioners in prisons and forced labor camps. When practitioners were tortured to death, they claimed that they "committed suicide" to cover up. In the past nine years, the Falun Gong practitioners have been widely "suicided," in a systematic fashion. Here are two recent examples:

Case 1:

At 9 am on December 4, 2007, Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Xiong Zhengming from Wanyuan City, Sichuan Province was taken in a police car by the head of the Wanyuan City National Security Team, Ye Xudong and Wang Qiang. Mr. Xiong was 39, a former computer teacher at the Wanyuan City Professional High School. He had been illegally imprisoned for nine months. At 7 pm the next day, Ye Xudong called Mr. Xiong Zhengming's family, telling them that he "committed suicide" and asking them to go to Deyang City, Sichuan Province.

Mr. Xiong's relatives drove to the Huangxu Town Funeral House, Deyang City at 5 am on December 6, 2007. Wanyuan City Party Secretary Chen Zhonghua, Political and Legal Committee Secretary and ten other people had arrived already. There were more than thirty people, including officers from Dazhou City Police Department, Sichuan Province, Dazhou City 610 Office staff and people from the National Security Team. The Political and Legal Committee Secretary was in charge of reception. Why would so many local officials show up for a normal teacher's death?

Mr. Xiong Zhengming was dressed and covered by a sheet. There was no sign of injury on his face, but there was a hole in the back of his head. Ye Xudong claimed this hole was caused by his "suicide." But how could a person who was handcuffed and surrounded by police officers commit suicide?

After being questioned by Mr. Xiong's family, Ye Xudong changed the cause of death from "suicide" to "car accident." But there was no car accident site, nor was there a police report of the accident. The police car that Mr. Xiong was in was in good shape. The officer and driver in the same car were not injured at all, but Mr. Xiong died.

Ye Xudong claimed that they took Mr. Xiong to a private clinic in Deyang City for treatment after the "car accident." Why not go to a regular hospital? According to a witness, at 10 am on December 5, Mr. Xiong was already dead when he was carried into the clinic. There was no need for emergency treatment. The name on the medical record was listed as "Unknown." Ye Xudong could not give any explanation.

Many local officials went to the funeral home. They coerced Mr. Xiong's family threatening to lay them off. Finally the Political and Legal Committee Secretary, who claimed not to be related to the case, offered Mr. Xiong's parents one hundred forty thousand yuan, for them to keep quiet. If Mr. Xiong's death was not related to them, why would they pay off the family?

Case 2:

Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Bai Heguo, 45, from Guangshan Village, Liutiao Town, Dengta City, Liaoning Province, was tortured to death at the Nanguanling Prison, Dalian City, Liaoning Province on January 5, 2008. According to an eyewitness, there was a big bump on Mr. Bai Heguo's head and his tongue hung out of his mouth. His leg was fractured and his pelvis was broken. He was extremely skinny. It would appear that Mr. Bai Heguo was beaten to death.

However, the Nanguanling Prison forged some "evidence" claiming he committed suicide. The "evidence" amounted to a knife and some Falun Dafa books. The prison claimed that Mr. Bai Heguo brought these things into the prison and "committed suicide." They wanted to cover up the crime and cheat and threaten his family.

The CCP has consistently used the "suicide" excuse to hide its killing and murdering of innocent Falun Gong practitioners. Nobody knows how many have died.

July 11, 2008