(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Xu Jiayu is a Chinese language teacher in the Fifth Self-Established School in the No.1 Heavy Machinery Group. She was tortured many times for practicing Falun Gong. Currently Xu Jiayu is being detained in the Women's Prison in Heilongjiang Province.

On the night of April 19, 2002, Xu Jiayu was arrested by police from the Fulaerji Police Branch. She was beaten with a rolling pin, and then her feet were pinned under the rolling pin, with two people standing on it. She was also handcuffed and not allowed to sleep.

On April 21, Xu Jiayu was taken to a secret room in the Great Wall Restaurant in Fulaerji and put on a metal chair. They put a motorcycle helmet on her head, handcuffed her hands behind her back, and struck her repeatedly in the face with rolled up magazines. In the afternoon, she was detained in the bathroom and tied to the urinal. She was drenched with pressurized water and hung up by the handcuffs behind her back. She was tortured and held until the afternoon of April 22, and then sent to the Fulaerji Detention Center.

On the morning of April 25, a policeman called Xu Jiayu to the corridor from the cell and suddenly covered her head with a black cloth. She was then dragged and kicked into a car. She was sent to the Houkuledu Village Police Branch in the suburb of Fulaerji. They took instruments of torture into the car as well, such as an iron chair and an A-frame with a pulley. Lang Jianfei, the leader of the third police team, claimed that he had brought instruments for squeezing her fingers and toes. Deputy Director Li in the Fulaerji Police Branch ordered people to torture her to the last breath.

On the evening of April 26, Xu Jiayu's head was covered by a black hood, and she was beaten with a large wooden board on her feet. Then she was dragged to the A-frame to be hung up. As she was hung up in the air, she was beaten with a wooden board. She was beaten so hard that she spun around in the air. After her tormentors let her down, they stepped on her face while wearing leather shoes. Then she was hung up again and beaten with a big wooden board. Later she was released and put in the iron chair in the courtyard, and was drenched with cold water. After that, she was dragged into the room, handcuffed to the chair with her hands behind her back, dragged back outside, and drenched with cold water again. The process was repeated many times. On April 29, Xu Jiayu was sent to the Fulaerji Detention Center. She was covered with bruises and could not lift her arms.

In July 2002, Xu Jiayu was detained in the Heilongjiang Detention Center and secretly interrogated. When she was put on trial at the Longjiang Court, the authorities did not notify her family or work unit. She was not allowed to present a defense during the trial. On January 21, 2003, Xu Jiayu was sent to the Heilongjiang Women's Prison's first ward. Criminal offenders were used to monitor Dafa disciples there. In addition to harassment and verbal abuse from the inmates, Xu Jiayu was slapped in the face with a plastic board by the guards. On March 9, she was detained in the "strictly monitored section." She was forced to sit on a small plastic bench and was closely monitored by criminal offenders. She was not allowed to move even a little bit and had to listen to slanderous broadcasts at the highest volume from the stereo.

On December 27, 2006, Xu Jiayu was sent to the newly established 13th Ward to be brainwashed. From 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., she was forced to watch videos insulting Falun Dafa. Guards designated criminal offenders to force her to write the "four statements" to renounce her beliefs. They also ordered inmates to watch her constantly, including not allowing her legs to bend as she slept . Deputy Team Leader Jia Wenjun of the 13th Ward came to talk to her at night and kept her from sleeping. During the ordeal, Xu Jiayu's husband was in the hospital with a serious illness. The police tried to use that against her to try to force her to renounce her beliefs until he died. On May 20, 2007, they found that they could not get Ms. Xu to give up Falun Gong and sent her to the 3rd Ward to be persecuted.

Summary of the recent situation Heilongjiang Women's Prison

3rd Ward (formerly the 5th Ward): 16 Falun Gong practitioners detained. On the second floor are Zhu Fengying (Chinese citizen who lives in Japan), Sun Jinkui, Wang Mingyan, Wang Hongzhou, Wang Lihua, and Shi Xiuying. On the east side of the first floor are Wang Aihua, He Chunhua, Wang Yan, Wang Liwen, and Li Jingwei. On the west side of the first floor are Wang Xiuli, Yin Haizhu, Shao Ying, Wang Yuzhuo, and Xu Jiayu.

4th Ward (formerly the 7th Ward): On the west side of the second floor, the conditions have improved somewhat after Ba Lijiang and others went on a hunger strike. On the third floor are Lei Min, Han Shaoqing, Wu Yulan, and Zhang Xiaobo. On the fourth floor are Feng Shurong and Wang Jinfan. On the fifth floor are Lou Weiming and Fan Guoxia. On the sixth floor are Zhang Li, Hu Aiyun (she is now on a hunger strike to demand her release), Zhang Liping, Liu Chunlan, Yuan Zhanxu, and Li Zhenying. In the annex building are Song Yayun, Wen Jie, Zhan Jie, and Liu Kun.

Accounts about guards at the prison:

Former Deputy Team Leader of the 3rd Ward Xia Fengying, who was once the Deputy Team Leader in the 1st Ward and in charge of persecuting Falun Gong, took money from criminal offenders for releasing them early, but she did not follow through with it. One of the inmates reported her after getting out of prison. Xia was dismissed and detained in the detention center, but was bailed out. Now Xia Fengying is working in the clinical laboratory at the Heilongjiang Women's Prison.

The 610 Office was taken over by Lv Jinghua, a former team leader in the Training Team. She took off all the clothes of Dafa disciple Wang Jinwan and hung her up. She also slapped Dafa disciples repeatedly.

Former team leader Yang Hua sold off property to keep his job after one of his inmates was killed in a fight.