(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Huang Jinrong, 45, is a Falun Gong practitioner from Dawangmiao Village, Jinjipo Street, Xunyang District, Jiujiang City. Since the persecution began in 1999, she has been detained many times and sentenced to a forced labor camp twice for practicing Falun Gong. As a result, she was devastated both physically and mentally. Thus, she suffered a mental collapse. Later, her health was restored through practicing Falun Gong.

Before practicing Falun Gong, Ms. Huang developed many kinds of diseases, including neurasthenia (nervous exhaustion), insomnia, and stomachaches. She sought medical help in all directions without success. In 1996, she fortunately obtained a copy of Zhuan Falun. After that, she attended Falun Gong group practice every morning. Soon all her diseases were gone.

On July 20, 1999, Jiang Zemin and his followers launched a persecution of Falun Gong. Many practitioners were illegally detained and their families and colleagues were implicated. Ms. Huang was monitored and her home was searched twice. Police officers from the Jinjipo Police Station frequently called Ms. Huang to harass her, and tried to force her to write a so-called guarantee statement to give up Falun Gong.

On July 20, 2000, Ms. Huang was illegally detained. Zhu Yu (male) of the Jinjipo Police Station threatened Ms. Huang's 10-year-old daughter to write the statement. On January 14, 2001, Zhu Yu led a group of police officers and forcibly took Ms. Huang to the police station, where she was detained for one night. The next day, she was taken to a brainwashing center and detained there for 50 days. Her husband was not a practitioner, but was also deceived into going to a brainwashing center, where he was detained. In August 2001, Ms. Huang was sentenced to a forced labor camp. Her mother-in-law went to the police station to request her release. She was bitten by a dog and fell down, sustaining a bone fracture in one hand. Ms. Huang's mother was extremely worried about her and became ill. She passed away soon afterwards.

In July 2004, Ms. Huang went to visit a fellow practitioner. She was arrested by Zhu Yu and detained for 15 days. Afterwards, without any legal procedures being followed, she was taken to a forced labor camp at around midnight. In the Jiujiang City Detention Center, she suffered severe mistreatment. She was handcuffed to an iron bed for more than four months, deprived of sleep for a long time, and forced to stand for a long time. She was severely devastated both mentally and physically. Later, she was forced to take unknown medicine and suffered a mental collapse. After she returned home, it took her a long time to regain her health.

In January 2008, Ms. Huang was illegally arrested again. She was not released until she became extremely weak due to the mistreatment.