(Clearwisdom.net) My name is Wang Chunyan, age 34. In 2002 I contracted hepatitis B, and my doctor told me that cirrhosis was about to develop in my liver as a result. At the same time, I had a lump in my oviduct, rheumatic heart disease, tension headaches, and other illnesses. I had no money for medical treatment, and my situation seemed hopeless. But then I remembered Falun Gong. I had had contact with some practitioners back in 1997. I recalled their gentle manner of speech, their behavior, and the principles by which they lived. At the time, I just thought of them as very good people, but I did not take the path of cultivation myself. In March 2003, however, I finally obtained the precious book, Zhuan Falun. After attaining the Fa, I lived according to the xinxing standard that Dafa required, and all my illnesses vanished into thin air. I had found my path in Zhen-Shan-Ren (Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance) and the return to my true self, and I wanted to share this truth with everyone.

On February 25, 2007, Ms. Song Jinxian and I went to Toudaogou to clarify the truth. Two men saw us and reported us to the authorities. At about 2:00 p.m., we were arrested by officers from the Jiapigou Police Station in Huadian City, Jilin Province. That evening, Zhang Shoulin (male) and other agents from the Huadian City 610 Office took us to a different location. One of the men from the 610 office kicked Ms. Song in the chest. They later took her to the Huadian Detention Center.

Later that evening, I had a chance to escape, so I ran out of the building and hid among the woodpiles in the courtyard. Every officer in the police station was dispatched to find me. When they did, four officers pulled me from my hiding place and dragged me to the front gate of the detention center. One male guard kicked me viciously while shouting obscenities. Then several female guards came and searched my body, tearing my clothes apart and cutting up my shoes with scissors. They then put Ms. Song and me into cells 13 and 16. Male guard Ge Tianfu said to us, "First I will force you run, then I will take you to the murderer's cellblock and give you a bath in cold water."

On February 27, two officers from the Jiapigou Police Station under the Baishan Town Police went to my home and to Ms. Song's home and illegally seized our family's property. Court personnel told our families that I was being stubborn in the detention center and that I would be taken to the forced labor camp to be "educated." If that did not work, they said, I would "disappear." Our families had heard that people in the forced labor camp could have their organs harvested while they were still alive. Our families feared that we would be killed, so they borrowed money and asked for help wherever they could. The police demanded 30,000 yuan for each of us. As a result, the Huadian City District Attorney's Office, Police Department, and Court together extorted 60,000 yuan from our families.

After we had been illegally held at the detention center for 33 days, we were taken to the Heizuizi Forced Labor Camp in Changchun City. I did not pass the physical examination, and so the camp refused to admit me, and I was released. Ms. Song, however, was held at the forced labor camp, and it was later revealed that she suffered many tortures there.

Although I was released, officers have still come to my home on several occasions to harass and threaten me. As a result, my family is under constant stress. Despite this enormous pressure, my husband and I must go from place to place to find work in order to repay our debts as soon as possible.