(Clearwisdom.net) Note: The following is a shortened version of a longer and more detailed article that appeared on the minghui.ca website (Chinese version of Clearwisdom.net).

Mr. Wang Yuncai is a physical training teacher in the No. 3 Elementary School of the Petrochemical Company, which is located in Dajiang Borough of Tianjin City. He is a graduate of the Sports College of Tianjin City. In July 1999, he was detained for 15 days in the Detention House of Dajian Borough because he practiced Falun Gong exercises outside. During this time, the police threatened, coerced, insulted him, and instigated the prisoners to beat him and deprive him of sleep.

In September 1999, Mr. Wang Yuncai went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. He was abducted and sent to the same detention center by security staff from the Petrochemical Company. He was later sent to a psychiatric hospital, where he was force-fed and suffered other cruel treatment. He was then sent back to the detention center. Meanwhile, the Psychiatric Hospital, the detention center, and the prison head extorted a total of 5,000 yuan from him.

Mr. Wang was detained for another 15 days when he again practiced the Falun Gong meditation exercises outside in late 1999.

At the beginning of 2000, Mr. Wang decided to appeal to all levels of the government. As a result, he was sent to a forced labor camp for one year in the name of "interfering with social stability" by the Shengli Police Station in Dajiang Borough. Police officer Li Diangang and Educating Officer Mr. Dan of the detention center force-fed Mr. Wang and extorted 300 yuan from him. In Shuangkou Labor Camp, he suffered even more inhumane treatment, such as beating, verbal abuse, electric shocks, sleep deprivation, being stuffed under mattresses, overwork, and others from the police and other inmates used by the police

Mr. Wang Yuncai developed illnesses as health problems from the torture accumulated. Mr. Wang had to stay home to rest and heal after he was released. Once, while he was visiting a relative, he was abducted, beaten again by the Tianjin City police, and sent to a labor camp for three years. Only after several hunger strikes did authorities release him for medical treatment.

Not long after, on his way to pick up his child from school, Mr. Wang was once again beaten and abducted, this time by seven or eight police, including Zhang Lei, Wang Chunhe, and Wang Fujun.

After another three full years in a labor camp, Mr. Wang Yuncai returned to the Petrochemical Company. However, Zhang Fousheng, ex-director of the General Inspection Office of the Education and Training Center in the Petrochemical Company, grudgingly gave him ¥400 a month for his living costs but did not allow him to go back to work.

Mr. Wang continued to clarify the truth and was sentenced to a third three-year term in labor camp. Now three more years have passed, and the Dajiang Borough Education Department still refuses to give him back his job.

Mr. Wang Yuncai and his family have been hurt greatly, both physically and psychologically, through these many years of persecution. His wife was driven to divorce him, and he is left with no choice but to live with his parents, making a living through low paying jobs to support himself and his parents and to pay alimony for his child.