(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Huang Liqiao, a Falun Dafa practitioner from Tianjin City, was arrested while at work in 2000. He was brutally persecuted in the Shuangkou Forced Labor Camp in Tianjin. He was later transferred to the Yushan Forced Labor Camp in Ji County. In November 2001, the guards claimed that Huang Liqiao was dead, but actually he was transferred to Qingbowa Forced Labor Camp, where he was tortured until his condition was critical. In June 2003, Huang Liqiao was arrested again and tortured in the Banqiao and Shuangkou Forced Labor Camps.

In October 1999, Mr. Huang went to Beijing to appeal for Dafa. He was arrested by officers from the Dawangzhuang Police Station in the Hedong District, and was escorted back to Tianjin and held for 15 days. In July 2000, he went to work at the Tianjin Steel Pipe Company, but the police from the Erhaoqiao Police Station in the Hedong District, and security guards from the Steel Pipe Company arrested him, and he was sentenced to one year in Shuangkou Forced Labor Camp in Tianjin.

Mr. Huang firmly believes in Dafa and refused to be "transformed." Unfortunately he became a prime target for persecution at the Shuangkou Forced Labor Camp. The guards tried to force him to learn the prison regulations by heart and take a test, but he refused. Guards Zheng and Hu Jiayuan brutally beat him. When they were exhausted, they used an electric baton to shock him on his head and chest. His body twitched from the high voltage shocks and he slammed onto the concrete floor. Numerous burn marks appeared on his head and chest. The guards forced him to watch videos that slandered Dafa, and instigated other inmates to beat him.

The guards deprived him of sleep, so he could only sleep from 2:30 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. They attempted to break his will and push him to his limit. He was also forced to perform hard labor. If he fell asleep while working, the guards used electric batons to shock his head to wake him up. If he got up late, the guards instigated other inmates to wake him up by stabbing him with needles. Guard Wang Ruifang is an alcoholic. Whenever he got drunk, he pulled Mr. Huang out of bed, then beat and shocked him with an electric baton.

In December 2000, Shuangkou Forced Labor Camp began a round of forced "transformation" of practitioners in the No. 1 Squadron. One night at around 9:00 p.m., they gathered all the practitioners in the TV room, where guard Wang Ruifang brutally beat Mr. Tang Jian. After an hour and twenty minutes of hitting him in the face, Tang Jian's face was disfigured, swollen, and covered with bruises, and his eyes were congested with blood. Guard Hu Jiayuan dragged Huang Liqiao by the neck to another room, stripped off his clothes, shocked him for an hour with the electric baton, and then dragged him back to continue beating him, shouting: "This is the result of refusing to be 'transformed.'" At 4:00 a.m. that night, guard Wang Ruifang kicked Mr. Huang in the ribs and and didn't stop until Mr. Huang could no longer get up. The practitioners who were beaten that night included Zhou Xiangyang, Han Ying, Cai Jinming, Zhao Fuli, Ma Dexuan, Chen Rui, Mr. Shen, and Cai Lirong.

In September 2001, Zhou Xiangyang, Huang Min, Han Ying, and Li Liang were transferred to the Yushan Forced Labor Camp in Ji County. Their job was cutting into a mountain (quarrying). Mr. Huang refused to be "transformed," so the labor camp officials extended his sentence for one more year. He began a hunger strike in protest and the prison doctor tied up his limbs and began force-feeding him a concentrated saline solution.

In November 2001, in order to deceive the public and create an atmosphere of terror, the guards announced that Mr. Huang Liqiao was dead, while in actuality they had transferred him to Qingbowa Forced Labor Camp for continued persecution.

In late November 2001, Huang Liqiao was diagnosed with uremia. The Labor Camp Bureau in Tianjin called his family and released the dying Mr. Huang to his family. After one month of Dafa cultivation and the care of his family, he recovered his health, and the friends and relatives who came to visit him all eulogized Dafa's supernatural power.

In March 2003, officers from Duzhuang Police Station in the Dongli District and security guards from his workplace again arrested Mr. Huang while he was at work and held him at the Dongli Detention Center. The deputy director of the detention center, Li, brutally beat Mr. Huang and kept him handcuffed to a tiger bench around the clock. Beginning on June 27, 2003, Mr. Huang was sent to the Qingbowa Forced Labor Camp many times. Because his uremia relapsed and made him extremely weak, Qingbowa Forced Labor Camp officials refused to admit him. Li, the deputy director of the detention center, contacted the Labor Camp Bureau and Tianjin 610 Office and extended Mr. Huang Liqiao's sentence at the forced labor camp.

In September 2003, Mr. Huang hurt his foot while working, and the wound became infected. The prison doctor tied him up first and then cut his wound open without any anesthesia.

On November 26, 2003, Mr. Huang was transferred to a center that specialized in more intensified persecution. Seven drug addicts were hired to torture practitioners. They included Wu Debao, Wang Lisheng, Zhou Zhihai, Liu Kai, Zhang Changchun, and one northeasterner, another addict who lives in the Hexi District. The guards and inmates who torture practitioners were arranged by the 610 Office in Tianjin. One day they hung up Mr. Huang by his handcuffs and beat him. After he was laid down on the ground, they kicked his legs and stomped on his wounds. He passed out due to the excruciating pain. They tortured him at least three times per day.

Mr. Huang was not able to stand up after he entered the center. He was allowed only three hours of sleep each night. On November 30, 2003, the seven addicts carried out a most inhuman torture. Mr. Huang was tied to a board. His right leg was tied down while his left leg was tied around the ankle. The torturer standing near Mr. Huang's head pulled Mr. Huang's left leg all the way to his head. This can easily disable a person.

Huang Liqiao lost sensation in his left leg for two months after that torture. In order to deceive the public, he was transferred to Shuangkou Forced Labor Camp on December 24, 2003.

In May 2004, Mr. Tang Jian was in critical condition. In order to shirk its responsibility and shift the blame onto others, the labor camp authorities released Tang Jian to his family. He passed away in July 2004.

In September 2005, Huang Liqiao was released, covered with wounds from head to toe.

Shuangkou Forced Labor Camp continues to brutally persecute practitioners. We hope people with a concern for justice will show their support. Together let us stop the inhuman criminal acts carried out by this labor camp.