(Clearwisdom.net) My name is Tian Jianmin, and I was born in November 1990. Previously my father suffered from diseases like leukemia and prostatitis, but he quickly recovered after practicing Falun Dafa and my family bacame more harmonious. I saw this happen and thought that Falun Dafa was extremely good. In 1997 my mother and I also started to practice. My whole family was showered with happiness from practicing Falun Dafa. However, on July 20, 1999, Jiang Zemin and the CCP began to persecute Falun Gong, and our whole family was thrown into the agony of persecution.

On October 26, 1999, my mother Wu Xiuhua and I went to Beijing by train to tell the government that "Falun Dafa is good." On the afternoon of October 28, 1999, we were arrested at Tiananmen Square and taken to the Tiananmen Police Department. That night the police took us to the Feitai Sports Stadium in Beijing, where at least 10,000 practitioners were "illegally detained." At midnight police took us to the Guangdong Province Beijing Liaison Office and we were detained there for two days. Within these two days a hundred Falun Gong practitioners from Guangdong Province were detained in a room only twenty or so square meters square without any sunshine and were inhumanely tortured. On October 29, 1999, my father was also arrested and put in the Guangdong Province Beijing Liaison Office. On October 30, 1999, police from the Guangzhou City Police Department went to Beijing and brought three of us along with many other practitioners from Guangzhou City to Guangzhou. They demanded that each of us hand over 500 yuan for the transportation fee. The actual fee was less than 500 yuan, but the police didn't return the change to us. On the morning of October 31, 1999, we were taken to the Haizhuang Street Police Station in Haizhu District, Guangzhou City. The same afternoon Wen Chunlan from the 610 Office in Haizhu District and Qin Mingguang from the Haizhuang Street Police Station came to my home and ransacked it. They confiscated all of our Falun Dafa books, two tape recorders, and some tapes. My parents were detained in the Zhuhai District Custodial Station in Guanzhou City for 15 days. I was left without my parents.

Since the CCP started to persecute Falun Gong in 1999, they have instilled lies into people's minds about Falun Gong and didn't even overlook the primary school students. The students treated me as an enemy, threatened me, bullied me, and punched and kicked me. Many times I didn't dare to go to school due to the beatings. I reported this to my teacher but he couldn't effectively prevent them from doing bad things to me.

Since 1999, the police have ransacked my home many times. They also went to my school to threaten me and keep me from practicing Falun Dafa. When I was ten years old in July 2000, my parents and I were detained for 15 days on the seventh floor of the Luchenxing Hotel on Nanhua Road East in the Haizhu District, Guangzhou City. On the afternoon of September 25, 2000, when I was still at Baoxian Road Primary School in Haizhu District, several policemen from the Haizhuang Street Police Station illegally arrested me and took me to the seventh floor of the Luchenxing Hotel. At the same time my mother was arrested and taken to the same place. A female practitioner and her six-month-old baby were also there.

For all these years we were under surveillance and our telephone was tapped. They even monitored me when I went to school and when I was finished with school. I was traumatized.

In December 2000, the police arrested my mother when she was at work and took her to the brainwashing center. She was inhumanely tortured for over 190 days. In January 2001, my dad was arrested when he was at work and taken to the brainwashing center. He was tortured for 140 days. I lost my father and mother in quick succession. I still have not gotten over it.

In June 2005, my dad was arrested again and detained for 15 days. He was also detained in the brainwashing center for 50 days and was severely tortured. In August 2005, my mother was detained in the brainwashing center for 30 days. My parents have been persecuted by the CCP for a long time and I have also been under surveillance by the Haizhu District 610 Office, the Haizhuang Street Police Station, the Haizhuang Street Comprehensive Administration Office, and the Baoxian Community Committee. They even monitored me when I was at school. I was traumatized and lagged behind in my studies as a result.

The CCP has continuously been persecuting both me and my parents. My parents worried that I would become disabled under such long term persecution, so we took a risk and went overseas in November 2006. Here I am exposing the CCP's persecution of our family and many other families that practice Falun Gong. I hope that people with a conscience will step forward to end the persecution.