(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Guo Baoshan from Yinbin County, Sichuan Province was arrested in November 2007 for telling people the facts about the persecution of Falun Gong and bringing a verbal complaint against former CCP regime head Jiang. Mr. Guo is now detained at the Baixi Detention Center in Yibin County.
Mr. Guo Baoshan and his wife are both practitioners. Mr. Guo continued to do the exercises of Falun Gong at the Binjiang Park practice site after the persecution began on July 20, 1999. Subsequently, Yibin County Police Department officials from the First Section, officers from the 610 Office and also from his employer, the 812 Factory, as well as personnel from the Jinxing Village Police Station began severely persecuting him. They raided his home in October 2001, arrested him and confiscated Falun Gong books and truth clarification materials. He was sentenced to a year of imprisonment and was tortured severely in the Xinhua Forced Labor Camp in Jinyang.

After Mr. Guo's release from the labor camp in April 2003, he continued to do the exercises at the practice site. Also, he went to Yibin County Police Department and Jinxing Village Police Station and several other places to voice his complaint against Jiang regarding the persecution.

Mr. Guo was once again arrested in April 2004 and had to endure another raid of his home. He was sentenced to three years in the Zigong Prison where suffered from all kinds of tortures and nearly lost his life.

Following his release on April 20, 2007, Mr. Guo continued with determination to do the exercises at the practice site. In addition, he tried several ways to find lawyers to sue Jiang.

On November 30, 2007, around 7:00 a.m., evildoers broke into Guo's home and searched it. Participating in the home invasion were the following: Yan Rulong, Chen Xingyun and Chen Yunli from Yibin County Police Department and agents from the "610 Office" and Hou Yue and Yang Tao from the 812 Factory, those from Jinxing Police Station, as well as some other unknown persons. While in the process, they got a phone call, reminding them to search carefully. After that they also searched his relatives' room. They confiscated three Falun Gong books and other materials. They once again illegally arrested Mr. Guo and detained him at the Baixi Detention Center. Chen Xingyun told his family they would detain him for a month before they would make a decision on further imprisonment. He ordered his family members to sign the paperwork, but they refused to sign. Having already been detained for more than 20 days, they forbade family visits and forbade the family to bring Mr. Guo anything.

Fellow practitioners: please work and cooperate with the World Organization to Investigation the Persecution of Falun Gong to help rescue Mr. Guo Baoshan.

Original article: 1/15/2008