(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Bai Yingjie was persecuted so extensively that he became critically ill in the Changlinzi Forced Labor Camp. After he was released at the end of 2004, officers of the local police station and staff members from the residential district office harassed and threatened him in his home. Under the long-term persecution of the CCP, he passed away on August 30, 2007.

Mr. Bai Yingjie

Mr. Bai Yingjie, 56-years-old, was a worker of No. 2 Chemical Factory. After he attained the Fa in 1996, he benefited both mentally and physically. Many of his diseases, such as tracheitis, hypertension, and tympanitis (or called otitis media), vanished. Before he discovered Dafa, he helped his wife with her small business during his spare time where he would often short change customers on the weight of produce. He would also quarrel with the customers. After he started to cultivate Dafa, his attitude totally changed and his bad temperament improved.

After the CCP launched the persecution of Falun Gong, he went to Beijing to appeal for Dafa. As a result, he was detained for 15 days. In July, 2001, he was reported to police by a taxi driver for posting truth-clarifying posters. Consequently, he was sentenced to one year in a labor camp.

On August 30, 2002, When Mr. Bai and his wife visited his neighbor, he was taken into custody. On October 24, 2003, his family was notified that he was sentenced to three years in a labor camp, but the sentencing followed no official procedure. For the first week he was taken to the Wanjia Forced Labor Camp for so-called "training." Then he was transferred to the Changlinzi Forced Labor Camp.

In the labor camp, the evil guards tried to brainwash him. Mr. Bai persisted in his belief of "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance," so the guards hit him with electric batons and tortured him. Meantime, he was forced into slave labor until midnight each day. Due to the persecution, he again developed hypertension. His blood pressure was 260/180. He also developed serious heart problems. Even so, he was never allowed to take a break from his work. When he could physically no longer work, he was still made to accompany the others and could only rest when everyone had finished their work at midnight.

On December 1, 2004, Mr. Bai became critically ill due to the persecution he suffered. To shirk responsibility for his deteriorating condition, the authorities ordered his family and workplace to pick him up.

During his detention in the labor camp, his salary from his workplace was stopped. After he was released, officers of the local police station and staff members of the residential district office came to his home to harass and threaten him into writing a statement. All of this brought about huge pressure on Mr. Bai and his family. Consequently, his health took a turn for the worse and he passed away on August 30, 2007, the sorry result of prolonged physical and mental persecution.