(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Fan Shude, who is in her 50s, works at the Shuangcheng Municipal Environmental Protection Bureau in Heilongjiang Province. Before she practiced Falun Gong she suffered from heart disease and other health problems. Once Ms. Shude began practicing Falun Gong, her illnesses vanished. She frequently said that it was Falun Dafa that gave her a second life.

On July 20, 1999, when Jiang's group began persecuting Falun Dafa, Ms. Fan went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Dafa. During her eight years of validating Dafa and rescuing fellow practitioners, she was illegally arrested four times, and persecuted in forced labor camps twice. The first time she was imprisoned in Wanjia Forced Labor Camp she was injected with unknown drugs by the guards and criminals in the camp, causing her frequent nausea and dizziness.

In July 2007, Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Liu Yang from Lanleng Town, Shuangcheng City, who had been married only eight days, was living in Harbin City when he was arrested by policemen Zhao Chengyin, and Wang Wei, from Xinyi Street Local Police Station, and turned over to the Daowai State Security Division of Harbin City. Division chief Cai Qun illegally imprisoned Mr. Liu at a detention center in Harbin City (Yazijuan) with the intention of sentencing Mr. Liu Yang to a forced labor camp.

Upon learning this, Ms. Fan Shude became concerned, and on the afternoon of August 1, 2007, she took a letter that she had written, encouraging good behavior, to the Xinyi Street Local Police Station. As she entered the door to the police station, without saying a word several policemen, led by Wang Wei, attacked Ms. Fan Shude. The attack was so vicious that Ms. Fan suffered heart and brain damage. She then suffered a relapse of her old diseases, was unable to eat, and vomited continuously, at which point the policemen of Xinyi Street Local Police Station took her to Daowai State Security Division.

Division chief Cai Qun totally disregarded Ms. Fan's poor health and forcibly took her to Qianjin Forced Labor Camp in Harbin City where she is currently illegally imprisoned. Periodic news from Qianjin Forced Labor Camp in Harbin City indicates that Ms. Fan is unable to eat food being force-fed to her by guards in mostly unsuccessful attempts.

Ms. Fan has been imprisoned for nearly six months. She has endured torture that has brought her near the point of death. She is currently hospitalized at the eighth hospital ward on the sixth floor of cardiac internal medicine department of the first hospital of Harbin Medical College. Unable to eat, she has lost a lot of weight. Family members are caring for her while being monitored by policemen.

Fan Shude practiced Falun Dafa and regained good health, but because of the Chinese Communist Party's persecution, her life is now in danger. Her family pleads for her immediate release and the restoration of her good name, as well as compensation for wages lost and her mental and physical damage.