Additional Persecution News from China - November 29, 2008 (8 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's News from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in seven cities or counties in four provinces. In this report, 11 practitioners were subjected to brutal mistreatment during their detention and at least 18 practitioners were illegally arrested.
- [Fuyu County, Jilin Province] Mr. Zhang Xiguo Arrested
- [Jilin City, Jilin Province] City 610 Office and Domestic Security Agents Order Local Police and Community Administration to Force Each Falun Dafa Practitioner to Write a Guarantee Statement and Register on a List
- [Daqing City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Ma Longzhen Arrested
- [Shandong Province] About a Dozen Practitioners Arrested in Yishui and Yinan Counties
- [Zhuzhou City, Hunan Province] Ms. Yu Yingzhu's Family Deprived of Their Right to Visit Her in Baimalong Forced Labor Camp
- [Shouguang City, Shandong Province] Many Practitioners in Locheng Town Arrested and Funds Extorted from Their Families Before and After the Olympics
- [Jilin City, Jilin Province] Ms. Ren Yumei and Four Other Practitioners in Jilin City Detention Center
- [Anqiu City, Shandong Province] Ms. Chen Zhaodi and Other Practitioners Arrested
1. [Fuyu County, Jilin Province] Mr. Zhang Xiguo Arrested
At around 3 p.m. on November 26, 2008, Sanchahe Town Suburban Police Station Director Zhang Shaoxing and three officers stormed into Mr. Zhang Xiguo's home in East Ninth Village, arrested him, and took his Falun Dafa books, truth-clarifying banners, and a VCD player. They are holding Mr. Zhang in the Fuyu County Detention Center.
Sanchahe Town Suburban Police Station in Fuyu County: 86-438-5859110
2. [Jilin City, Jilin Province] City 610 Office and Domestic Security Agents Order Local Police and Community Administration to Force Each Falun Dafa Practitioner to Write a Guarantee Statement and Register on a List
3. [Daqing City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Ma Longzhen Arrested
Ms. Ma Longzhen is an employee of the Huaxin Corp. (under Daqing City Telecommunication Company). She was arrested in Beijing during the Olympics. Details of her current situation are unknown.
4. [Shandong Province] About a Dozen Practitioners Arrested in Yishui and Yinan Counties
On October 19, 2008, 13 practitioners from Yinan County were arrested. Among them, Ms. Qi Mochun; Ms. Wang Ailing; Ms. Meng Xianglan and her sister, Ms. Meng Xiangling; and Mr. Li Changbao are from Mamuchi Township. From Yiwen Township, Ms. Li Changfang, Ms. Wang Xiai, Ms. Wang Xilan, Mr. Liu Naixun, Mr. Liu Jianhua, Ms. Zhi Fuqin, Ms. Wang Deju, and Mr. Sui Shuchang were arrested.
Practitioners from Yishui County, including Mr. Yan Peiguang, Ms. Li Jizhen, and Ms. Sun Qingxiang, were arrested while sharing experiences in Yinan County, and they are now being held in the Yinan County Detention Center.
Yinan County 610 Office Chair: 86-13605497379 (Cell),
Yinan County 610 Office: 86-539-3259610
Ma Chenglong, Domestic Security Division Chief: 86-13573945281 (Cell)
5. [Zhuzhou City, Hunan Province] Ms. Yu Yingzhu's Family Deprived of Their Right to Visit Her in Baimalong Forced Labor Camp
Ms. Yu Yingzhu is from Zhuzhou City. She has been detained for the third time in Baimalong Forced Women Labor Camp. Because she persists in her faith in Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, she has been severely mistreated. She has been on a hunger strike to protest for almost two months now. Her family recently tried to visit her, but they were turned away. They have not seen her for more than two months.
6. [Shouguang City, Shandong Province] Many Practitioners in Locheng Town Arrested and Funds Extorted from Their Families Before and After the Olympics
On July 27, 2008, officials in Locheng Town, Shouguang City (under Weifang City) confiscated all of the Falun Dafa practitioners' personal IDs. Authorities used using 22 vehicles and more than 130 people to storm into practitioners' homes after 11 p.m. They arrested 22 practitioners and threatened each practitioner's family to pay 10,000 yuan as a "guarantee" the practitioner would not go anywhere during the Olympics. Ms. Ning Xiuying, Ms. Zhao Lianfeng, Ms. Fu Lanxiang, Ms. Liu Weixiu, and Mr. Zhu Xiangkuan were held until September 19, 2008. They were released after the police extorted 1000 yuan for "living costs" from each family. Later, four more practitioners from the same town were also arrested, and the police extorted 10,000 yuan from each before they were released.
Xue Lin, Weifang City Criminal Police Division Chief: 86-536-8260666 (Home),
86-13606362626 (Cell), 86-536-8783500 (Office)
Sun Wudong, Weicheng District (under Weifang City) Criminal Police Division Chief: 86-536-8330926 (Home), 86-13963696999 (Cell), 86-536-8189978 (Office)
7. [Jilin City, Jilin Province] Ms. Ren Yumei and Four Other Practitioners in Jilin City Detention Center
Currently, five practitioners are being held in Jilin City Detention Center: Ms. Ren Yumei, Ms. Zhang Yukun, Ms. Zhang Guizhi, Ms. Dong Lijie, and Ms. Wu Cui'e. They were arrested together when Chuanying District was putting practitioners on trial.
8. [Anqiu City, Shandong Province] Ms. Chen Zhaodi and Other Practitioners Arrested
On November 21, 2008, five practitioners were arrested and detained by personnel from the 610 Office. Among them, Ms. Chen Zhaodi and Ms. Ma Aiyu are from Chengbeixin Village, Ms. Ren Hongmei is from Hanjiafu Village, and Ms. Wang Fuxiu and Mr. Zhang Shouqi (who was released) are from Anqiu City.
On November 27, 2008, the police also arrested Ms. Tian Xiumei and Ms. Wang Yulan from Xing'an Street in Anqiu City.