(Clearwisdom.net) On the morning of August 6, 2008, Dafa practitioners Liu Yizhi and Bai Hongzhen were illegally tried at the Xunyang District Court in Jiujiang City, Jiangxi Province by Chinese Communist Party (CCP) officials. When their family member4s went to court for the hearing, they were body searched. The trial only lasted less than one hour. After the trial, their families did not hear any news until the 1st of November. Liu Yizhi phoned home telling his family that he had been secretly sentenced to two years in prison; Bai Hongzhen was sentenced to five years. On the 21st of October they were transferred to the Hongdu Prison in Xinjian County.

Dafa practitioners Liu Yizhi and Bai Hongzhen have been persecuted since July 20, 1999. They have been illegally arrested, and Bai Hongzhen was tortured in a mental institution. Around 9:00 p.m. On April 28, 2008, Li Ming, the head of the National Security Team from the Xunyang Police Station in Jiujiang City came to Bai Hongzhen's home accompanied by Kong Jiang. Four police officers beat Bai Hongzhen to the ground with a thick rope. They arrested Ms. Bai and tied her legs and arms together. They also arrested Liu Yizhi, who was visiting Bai Hongzhen at that time. Wang Yonggen, the head security officer of the No. 2 Construction Company, and Ma Daorong were involved in this round of persecution.

Practitioner Liu Yizhi's mother is over 80 years old, and his son was preparing to study in the university. They are all in need of financial support. Mr. Liu was arrested again on April 28, 2008. Now, his family has to rely on his wife's small business as their sole source of income.

Ms. Huang Jinrong, 46 years old, is a Falun Gong practitioner from Dawangmiao Village, Jinjipo, Xunyang District of Jiujiang City. She has been sentenced to two year in a labor camp. Since Huang Jinrong began practicing Falun Gong, she has become healthier both mentally and physically. However, Ms. Huang has been arrested several times and sent to labor camp, ony because she wants to be a good person through studying Dafa. In August 2001, Ms. Huang was sentenced to a forced labor camp. Her mother-in-law went to the police station to request her release. She was bitten by a dog and fell, sustaining a bone fracture in one hand. Ms. Huang's mother was extremely worried about her and soon became ill, and passed away not long afterwards. When Ms. Huang was detained in the Majialong Forced Labor Camp, she was forced to take unknown drugs and suffered a mental collapse. After she returned home, it took her a long time to regain her health.