(Clearwisdom.net) Because of her faith in Truthfulness, Compassion, and Tolerance, an elderly woman was restrained in handcuffs for 14 days in the Jiamusi Forced Labor Camp in Heilongjiang Province. After that, a guard again restrained her, using the method "Big handcuff behind the back." While she was enduring unbearable pain, the guard stomped on her arms. The elderly woman passed out with a scream, the guards' dirty and offensive shouting and swearing sounding in her ears. For the "Big handcuff behind the back" torture, one hand is pulled backwards over the shoulder while the other hand is pulled behind the back and up to meet the first hand. The hands are then cuffed together on the beam of an iron bed. In this position a person cannot sit or lie down, and hangs above the ground. The bed is a half meter above the ground. The person's body slides downward and the weight of the whole body is on the two hands. After only a little while, the person's hair and clothing are wet with sweat.

This woman is Ms. Fei Jinrong. She is 60 years old with white hair. She used to be employed at the Shuangyashan City Audit Bureau in Heilongjiang Province. After she began to practice Falun Gong, she had a new life. After the Chinese Communist Party started to persecute Falun Gong in 1999, she was sent to forced labor camps twice, once in 1999 and again in 2002, because of her perseverance in following Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. The second time, she spent three years in the camp. Both times, she was held in Jiamusi Forced Labor Camp. In the camp, she suffered many indignities and cruel torture. Because of her perseverance in her faith, the labor camp officials extended her term for an extra 130 days and only at the end of May 2005 was she released.

On November 22, 2008, after she distributed Falun Gong informational materials in Suibin County, Hegang City, Heilongjiang Province, Ms. Fei was again taken away by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) police and is now in Suibin County Detention Center. Since November 30, she has been on a hunger strike to protest.

Since the CCP began persecuting Falun Gong, Fei Jinrong has been locked up for a total of over four years. The following is what she endured in Jiamusi Forced Labor Camp.

1. Cruelly tortured nonstop for clarifying the truth

Ms. Fei Jinrong clarified the truth to guards in the labor camp and was reported to the group leader by the guards. The group leader and squadron leader took her upstairs and abused her. They violently swore at Master and Dafa and tried to force her to admit that she was wrong. When she did not cooperate, they handcuffed her hands behind her back and suspended her. She was handcuffed and suspended for over seven hours, during which time her screams were heartbreaking. Then she was again handcuffed behind her back to a bed for seven days, but she kept shouting, "Falun Dafa is good!" When she was released from the handcuffs, her hands were numb, and she could not lift anything with one of them. After a month, even though one hand was still disabled, the guards again cruelly handcuffed her behind her back for a month.

2. Tortured with "Big handcuff behind the back" for refusing to answer test questions

On June 25, 2003, the seventh squadron of Jiamusi Forced Labor Camp ordered practitioners to answer some "test questions" that slandered Falun Gong. Over 30 practitioners did not obey. That night, guard Li Xiujin tortured eight people, including Ms. Fei, who refused to answer the questions with "Big handcuff behind the back." Instantly, screams filled the air.

During 30 days of being handcuffed behind her back, Fei Jinrong experienced three sessions of "Big handcuff behind the back." Later, the guards forced her and other practitioners to sit on the ground. Guard Liu Yadong slapped them and guard Mu Zhenjuan used the bottom of a shoe to violently slap their faces. Their faces were disfigured as a result and their lips were swollen so much that the insides of their lips turned outside. Liu Yadong also dragged Ms. Fei outside and beat her, then dragged her inside to cruelly beat her again. Liu also violently hit her in the back without stopping. Fei Jinrong hurt so much that she could not straighten her back for several months and there was blood in her urine.

3. Abused unreasonably for speaking

At the end of 2003, when guard He Qiang came to the ninth workshop, Ms. Fei said, "The room is so cold that it's freezing." He Qiang abused her in front of the group.

4. Forced to work after being cruelly beaten

To make a profit, Jiamusi Forced Labor Camp made practitioners complete such tasks as picking small beans, sewing fabric, making cell phone cases and vehicle cushions, sewing floor carpet, gluing boxes, etc. If they could not complete the quotas assigned, they were sworn at, beaten, and physically tortured. Once, after guards Li Xiujin, Wang Xiurong, Liu Yadong, Sun Hui, etc. cruelly beat Fei Jinrong, her blood pressure rose to 220. Although she was in a such precarious condition, the guards still forced her to work.

5. Cruelly beaten and term unreasonably extended for not marching and shouting slogans

On the morning of May 15, 2004, all the practitioners in the eighth group were forced to march. Ms. Fei Jinrong could not walk and sat against a wall. Guard Sun Hui asked whether she could shout slogans and ordered her to stand up. Because of her high blood pressure, Ms. Fei could not stand up immediately. Guard Li Xiujin dragged her up. Sun Hui broke out into curses and punched and kicked Ms. Fei and violently pinched her face.

Fei Jinrong fell to the ground and tried to reason with the guards. Sun Hui did not listen and instead abused her more and more. Sun attacked Falun Gong and madly kicked Ms. Fei, who shouted loudly, "Falun Dafa is good! Follow my master!" Seeing the guards beating an elderly woman like that, practitioner Ms. Tong Li, who was next to Ms. Fei, protected her and also shouted, "Falun Dafa is good!" Guards Sun Hui and Li Xiujin beat and kicked her, too. A guard hit Ms. Tong's head against a wall.

Later, Ms. Tong reported to He Qiang, the head of the management division, that the guards cruelly beat practitioners at will. In response, both her and Ms. Fei's terms were extended by two months. After that, the guards became more rampant and often claimed, "Beating people is justified. I'm a guard and I'll beat whoever I want to beat, swear about whatever I want to swear about. You can sue me wherever you want, but I'll treat you like this from now on! I have the power, and I can extend anyone's term I want to."

6. Cruelly beaten for writing the truth about the persecution

In the middle of the night on May 21, 2004, guard Liu Yadong woke up Ms. Fei and told her to write a "weekly documentary." Ms. Fei then faithfully wrote in her "weekly documentary" the facts of how she was cruelly beaten by the guards and how her term was unreasonably extended. The guard tore up what she wrote several times and ordered her to write it over.

The guards tried to force practitioners to write a "weekly documentary," which was meant to slander Falun Gong. Fei Jinrong refused to write it. Guard Liu Yadong was very angry and beat Ms. Fei even though her blood pressure was as high as 250 and her life was in danger. It was the middle of the night, and the noise of beating, swearing, and painful screams sounded so terrifying that people could not sleep. The guard also hit her head against a wall. Her skin was cut all over her body and her back was black and blue. Since then, Ms. Fei has suffered from prolapse of the lumbar vertebral disc. She cannot sleep at night and, in the daytime, sometimes she hurts so much that she has to lie on the cold concrete floor.

On May 20, 2004, in the cafeteria, because of one thing that Fei Jinrong said, guard Sun Hui threw her chopsticks and spoon on the ground and shouted, "This is how I treat you!"

On May 21, 2004, after the shift, guard Sun Hui went to the ninth squadron's workshop, pointed at Ms. Fei and said belligerently, "You are really somebody! You actually included me and Li Yongbo in your weekly documentary!" She answered, "Guards are forbidden by law to beat people!" Sun Hui swore at her, "I'm actually going to beat you now. How about that? So sue me." With these words, Sun hit her across the face and head. Ms. Fei shouted, "How can you beat people?" Sun dragged Fei Jinrong to the door to hit her again. At that point, all the practitioners came up to stop Sun. Fei Jinrong shouted, "Falun Dafa is good! I'm a Falun Dafa practitioner forever!" Sun Hui yelled madly, "Call more guards immediately!"

Guard Li Xiujin came in and yelled, "You all are out of order!" Li slapped Fei Jinrong. Later, Ms. Fei had unbearable pain on the upper part of her left ear. The guards yelled at the top of their lungs, "Extend her term! Extend her term! If you don't want to leave here, I'll accommodate you!"

On the morning of May 25, Fei Jinrong was summoned to the office. The guards ordered her to admit that she was wrong, otherwise they would serve her with "Big handcuff behind the back" and extend her term. She said, "I did not do anything wrong. I will not wear handcuffs and I will not serve an extended term either!"

7. Cruelly beaten for refusing to write a weekly report

On the morning of May 31, 2004, guards Wang Xiurong and Li Yongbo took seven practitioners including Fei Jinrong upstairs and beat them up. They tortured them with electrical batons and "Big handcuff behind the back" to try to force them to write their weekly documentaries and shout slogans. After supper time, guard Liu Yadong found an excuse to use a plastic tube to beat Ms. Fei and swear at her. She shouted, "Falun Dafa is good! I'm a Falun Dafa practitioner!" Liu Yadong got Wang, the group leader, and Yan, a male guard, to try to force force Ms. Fei to write a weekly documentary. Li Xuena was also on the scene at the time. Liu Yadong swore at and beat her. Liu opened the doors of all the dorms so that everyone in the squadron could hear.

8. Cruelly beaten during a period of severe control

On July 6, 2004, it was hot. Though the workshop was very small, over 60 people were crowded in it, and it was really packed and hot. The guards put up some high stools and forced practitioners to sit on them straight. Those that closed their eyes or did not sit straight were abused. Fei Jinrong was so tired that she put one leg on top of the other. Guard Jiang Jia'nan yelled, "Put your leg down!" and abused her. Jiang came up and slapped Ms. Fei, who saw stars and felt pain in her head and heart.

The next day, Wang Xin, the group leader, went to the workshop. Fei Jinrong told her what had happened the day before. After that, Jiang Jia'nan became more extreme. Guard Sun Hui said, "Fei Jinrong, your term has been extended to June 2006. Your term is extended for an extra four months and 15 days. Offending me is asking to have your term extended!"

Fei Jinrong was tortured so much that she had not eaten four meals. Li Xiujin yelled, "Hunger strike. Force feed her! Extend her term! There are tons of ways to straighten you out!"

9. Abused for wanting to write an appeal letter

Because her term was unreasonably extended many times, Fei Jinrong wanted to write an appeal letter. Guard Gao Jie said, "You want to write an appeal letter? No way! Whoever talks about Falun Gong in the future, I'll dig up his ancestors !" Guard Wang Xiurong swore at Fei Jinrong and called her insane.

10. Insulted for refusing to wear a prisoner's uniform

On December 23, 2004, Fei Jinrong refused to wear a prisoner's uniform. Guard Wang Xiurong dragged her upstairs and hurt her. When she was dragged out, Ms. Fei shouted, "Falun Dafa is good!" The guard forced her and another practitioner to sit on the ice-cold ground and did not allow them to sleep at night. The guards handcuffed Ms. Fei to the bed 24 hours a day. She could only sit in one position.(They handcuffed her in the front during the daytime and behind her back at night.) Fei Jinrong was handcuffed like this for over 20 days.

The guards also forced Liu Hua, a prostitute, to swear at and beat the two practitioners. The guards also posted slogans slandering Falun Gong on the walls. The slogans were later torn down by Fei Jinrong. Guard Li Xiujin violently beat these two practitioners. The guard also told criminal Liu Hua, "You did not watch them well, so your term is extended for an extra two weeks."

During the night of January 7, 2005, Ms. Fei tore off the slanderous slogans again. Guard Wang Hongdan grabbed her by the collar, held her against the bed frame, and beat and kicked her. Liu Hua also helped to beat her. Guard Gao Jie beat and swore at her. Later Gao Jie had Liu Hua sewed the slogans slandering Falun Gong on Fei Jinrong's clothing to insult her.

Having been cruelly beaten five times after tearing down the wall slogans, Fei Jinrong firmly tore off the slogans sewed on her clothing and another practitioner's clothing. This resulted in a group of guards beating her. She and the other practitioner shouted "Falun Dafa is good!" over and over. Guard Li Xiujin was scared and her whole body trembled. She told Liu Hua, who had prepared a needle and thread to sew more slogans on their clothing, not to do it after all.

During that period, Fei Jinrong had only one piece of dry bread to eat every day. Sometimes she was not allowed to go to the lavatory and had to use a basin. Because her legs did not function well, she often knocked over the basin and the smell in the room was really bad. She felt cold and hungry and asked for some instant noodles and a drink of warm water. Guard Gao Jie yelled, "We have none. I don't owe you anything!"

Long periods of persecution made Fei Jinrong extremely weak. Sometimes her blood pressure measured 250. She suffered from severe heart disease and angina pectoris attacks, which adversely affected her mobility and breathing.

11. Handcuffed for seven days for exposing the poor quality of food

The food served in the forced labor camp was very poor. Not a single drop of oil was found in the soup. The flour was moldy. Mouse droppings were often found in the food. Sometimes worms or unrecognizable things were also found. It was so dirty that it made people throw up. On April 27, 2005, at breakfast time, a dead mouse was found in the soup. The mouse had been boiled to a mush with its guts coming out. Many people started to vomit. Once, because Fei Jinrong said that the steamed sponge cake served in the cafeteria smelled moldy and the corn porridge contained sand, Liu Zhengdong, the political director of ninth squadron, and Li Xiujin handcuffed her for seven days and nights.

12. Tortured for refusing to watch a video slandering Falun Gong

In April 2005, the guards forced practitioners to a watch video of the staged "Tiananmen Self-immolation," which fabricated a case against Falun Gong. Fei Jinrong resolutely turned off the TV. The guard on duty and criminal inmates beat her. She shouted, "Falun Dafa is good" and was locked in solitary confinement by guard Liu Yadong. They made her sit on a small round stool about 20 centimeters in diameter and handcuffed her to a bed. Every day, criminals watched her and did not allow her to move. Fei Jinrong protested the persecution by going on a hunger strike. She was force fed by guards Zhang Xiaodan, Zhou Jiahui, and Liu Shubin. They had a criminal inmate sit on her, sealed her mouth with tape, and inserted a tube into her nose. She was almost smothered and almost died. She was handcuffed for five or six days. After this cruel torture, it became more difficult for her to walk. Because she shouted, "Falun Dafa is good" when the camp was playing videos slandering Falun Dafa, her term was extended again by an extra two months.

13. Guards threatened her family to mentally persecute her

Fei Jinrong was persecuted for a long time and her family also endured huge pressure. When her husband was poisoned by lies and went to the labor camp to ask her for a divorce, the guards laughed and swore at Fei Jinrong and mentally tortured her.

14. Financial persecution

When anyone needed to see a doctor in the forced labor camp, the guards including Liu Shubin extorted money from the person to allow the exam. Fei Jinrong once went to hospital for an examination. The guards collaborated with the doctor to get 300 yuan from her without giving her a receipt. When she was released, guards also extorted 2,000 yuan from her family.

15. Into the tiger's mouth again after being persecuted many times

On November 22, 2008, Fei Jinrong and Dao Yarong went to Suibin County, Hegang City, Heilongjiang Province, to distribute informational materials about Falun Gong and were arrested again. Those who directly participated in the persecution were: Lu Jiansheng, the head of the public security bureau at Suibin County; Zhang Zhenqiang, the head of the national security group; Gao Tiejun; Bi Shiqiang; and Chen Zhonghou. After being arrested, the two elderly people tried to persuade the guards not to be deceived by the CCP or to participate in the persecution, the result of which would be unthinkable. But those in charge took them to the Suibin County Detention Center. Currently, the two elderly people are protesting by going on a hunger strike, which had lasted eight days as of December 7.

We hope righteous people inside and outside of China pay attention to these two elderly people's situation and rescue Fei Jinrong and Dai Yarong, who are in danger.