(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Xian Yuzhen is still swollen all over her body with leg pain and numbness, and cannot walk even five months after she was released from a forced labor camp. She also has headaches, dizziness and loss of memory. After she was forced to take the drugs, she had unbearable pain and suffered severe physical and mental abuse.

On March 17, 2007, Yan Tianhe, the director of the criminal division, Yilong County Police Department, led six police officers to Ms. Xian's home. She was arrested and her home was ransacked. All her Dafa books and her VCD player were taken away.

On the same day, Ms. Xian was taken to the local police station by officers from the county criminal police division. The second day, she was taken to a local detention center. Du Hongyuan, a police officer, slapped her and then beat her fiercely, trying to force her to betray other practitioners, but she refused to do so. Every day the police tortured her both physically and mentally.

Her family was ordered to pay 20,000 yuan by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) officials. They told the family that if Ms. Xian's family paid it, then Ms. Xian would be released. Since her family could not pay, the CCP officials continued to torture her. On April 22, 2008, Du Hongyuan tricked Ms. Xian into signing a document confessing to a fabricated crime, and told her "If you sign this, you will be released." Ms. Xian was then sentenced to forced labor for a crime she did not commit. She was taken to the Nanmusi Forced Labor Camp in Sichuan Province and tortured for another 15 months.

When she was taken to the Nanmusi Forced Labor Camp, Ms. Xian was very weak with severe anemia. The guards still forced her to do slave labor for over 18 hours a day. While she was working, she was kicked and punched frequently.

Many Falun Gong practitioners are tortured inhumanly in labor camps, and some develop serious, life threatening illnesses. When the CCP officials see Falun Gong practitioners close to death, they encourage the drug addicts to take them to the labor camp hospital to have an unknown solution inserted intravenously. One day when guards saw that Ms. Xian was near death, they ordered the drug addicts to take her to receive an unknown solution intravenously for three days.

At that time, a camp worker kindly told Ms. Xian, "The CCP regime developed a toxic drug that is specifically used for Falun Gong practitioners. Any practitioner who they give it to by force gets red rashes and itching all over their bodies, and their legs will ooze pus. They also have symptoms of losing consciousness."

After Ms. Xian had such medication, she had intolerable pain. When she was released from the forced labor camp, she was seriously disfigured by the severe torture.

Leaders of the Nanmusi Labor Camp: Ren Fengming (female), Duan Yuanyuan (female), Fu Meiqin (female)
The doctor at the labor camp hospital: Hu Rong (female)