Recent Updates on Practitioners Illegally Detained in the Shenzhen City Detention Center
(Clearwisdom.net) The following practitioners are known to be detained in Jiuwei Detention Center in Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province: Ms. Qian Huarui, Mr. Xiao Feng, Mr. Lu Qiqi, Ms. Lin Xinmei, Ms. Wang Yunfeng, Ms. Xiong Yulan, Ms. Chen Hengmei, Tong Lin, and an unidentified woman. Below are updates regarding their situations.
1. Ms. Qian Huarui, 65, rented a place in the Gaoshuwei Community in Yantian Village, Xixiang Town in the Baoan District of Shenzhen City. At about 6 a.m. on January 21, 2008, she was arrested while doing the Falun Gong exercises at home. She has been held in the detention center ever since and is now in poor health. She has high blood pressure, and her hair has turned gray.
2. Mr. Xiao Feng, Ms. Qian Huarui's husband, is about 70 years old. He is a senior engineer. He has been illegally detained at the detention center and his current situation is unknown. Yantian Police Station is directly involved in persecuting him.
3. Mr. Lu Qiqi, 41, is from Hubei Province.
4. Ms. Lin Xinmei was arrested on July 11 when she was clarifying the truth. She was illegally charged and has received a court notice.
5. Ms. Wang Yunfeng is in her 50s. Within one month's time, without any legal procedures being followed and even without positively identifying her, the 610 Office had her sent to a forced labor camp for two years, identifying her only as "Falun Gong-0808." After looking for her for an entire month, her family finally tracked her down. Recently, her family was notified that Ms. Wang would soon be sent to Sanshui Forced Labor Camp.
6. Ms. Xiong Yulan is in her 30s, and she has a three-year-old child. On June 17, 2008, she was arrested while clarifying the truth. Without going through any legal procedures, the 610 Office had her sent to a forced labor camp for two years. In October she was transferred to Sanshui Forced Labor Camp.
7. Ms. Chen Hengmei is 31 years old. In late July 2008, she was arrested by security personnel at her workplace. She has been detained for more than three months. She has received a court notice, and the case has been transferred to the Procuratorate Office in the Baoshan District.
Agencies directly involved in the persecution:
Liuqiantang Police Station in Shenzhen City: 86-755-27585110, 27585160, 27585373
Jiuwei Detention Center in Baoan District, Shenzhen City: 86-755-29914510
Liu Heng, Baoan District 610 Office: 86-755-84467328
Director Qiu, Baoan District 610 Office: 86-755-27750173, 86-13530816328
Huang Juhua (female), Baoan District 610 Office: 86-13713727295
Liu Zonghong, policeman from the Baoan District Police Department 610 Office
Cai Lipin, director of the Longan Town 610 Office in the Baoan District: 86-755-27742381