(Clearwisdom.net) Wang Peijin, 57, is a worker at the coal mine in Jidong County, Heilongjiang Province. In 1997, he started practicing Falun Gong. On September 19, 2008, while clarifying the facts of Falun Gong at the Hongqi Mine, he was abducted by the police from the 8510 Agricultural Bureau. That night, Wang Yuanfu from the Jidong Mine Protection Section, He Wenming and Han Hengchang from the Jidong National Protection Team, forced Wang Peijin's son to take them to his father's residence. They took Mr. Wang's keys which they found on him to ransack the place. The Wang family had been suffering under the persecution and was left in a situation more dire than before.

Wang Peijin's daughter, Wang Wencheng, began practicing Falun Gong after seeing the changes in her parents. Both her studies and character improved greatly. She won the Third Prize in the Sino-Korean International Art Competition. Before she practiced Falun Gong, she also suffered from lung abscess. It is a terrible disease in which the skin rots over the entire body. Wang took his daughter everywhere to look for a cure, but the doctors told him that it was an incurable disease. After practicing Falun Gong, Wang Wencheng's illness was healed miraculously! Wang felt very hurt that such a miraculous practice underwent persecution. She decided that she must speak up for the facts about Falun Gong.

On December 12, 2000, Wang Wencheng went to Beijing to clarify the facts about Falun Gong. However, she was abducted on the way and taken back to the Jidong County Detention Center. She was illegally imprisoned for a year at the notorious Wanjia Labor Camp in Harbin City. At that time, Wang was only nineteen and still studying in the Second High School in Jidong County. She was forced to leave school and lost her chance to attend university.

Upon returning from the labor camp, she was continually harassed at home by the police. In March 2003, Wang was abducted again at the Hengshan District in Jixi County. At the Hengshan Public Security Bureau and the Jixi City First Detention Center, she suffered inhumane torture. The evildoers once deprived her of sleep for ten days. At such a young age, she was illegally sentenced to nine years of imprisonment by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

Wang Peijin's wife, Yu Chunzhen, once suffered from nervous diseases, arthritis, cardiac problems and lumbar intervertebral protrusion. She took many drugs but none cured her. After she began to practice Falun Gong, all her diseases disappeared and she became very healthy.

After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, she traveled to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. However, she was intercepted en route and taken back to the Jidong Detention Center and illegally imprisoned for 4 months. In April 2003, a group of police led by Li Qinghua came to her house in three vans and broke in. Yu was abducted and sentenced to a year of illegal imprisonment, throughout which Yu suffered tremendous physical and psychological damage. It was not until long after she returned home that she recovered.

Yu and her son went to the Jidong County Public Security Bureau at 8am on September 21 to demand her husband's unconditional release. She emphasized that he is a very good man who had never done anything to harm others and thus should never be imprisoned. Despite her strong words, the authorities refused to listen.