Ms. Liu Yanyun Dies as a Result of the Persecution in Heilongjiang Province (Photos)

( Ms. Liu Yanyun, 55, lived in Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province. She used to have necrosis of the femoral head, and went to Beijing and Shanghai to find a cure, but her efforts were unsuccessful. After practicing Falun Dafa in 1995, all of her illnesses disappeared. A few days before the New Year of 2000, Ms. Liu went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong but was arrested and detained back in Jiamusi City for more than 100 days. She was released after police extorted a large sum of money from her family.

Mr. Li Yukun Dies as a Result of Persecution in Shandong Province (Photos)


Mr. Li Yukun

Scar left by Officer Qin Jie's beating with a stick

Mr. Li Yukun, 60, lived in Zhenggong Community, Xiashan District, Weifang City, Shandong Province. During the past nine years, this quiet farmer endured unimaginably cruel torture. In October 1999, when his family had not yet planted their wheat, Officer Cao Jinhui and others ransacked his home and arrested him. Three officers brutally beat him in the morning and afternoon of the next day and took him to the detention center in the evening. These three officers went to the detention center during his detention and cruelly beat him for more than an hour in the center office. They beat him down to the floor, and then struck his face and head with a broomstick. They beat him so hard that the broomstick broke into pieces. They also pulled out a big bunch of his hair. They declared, "We want to beat you until several layers of your skin peels off and you lose some weight. We failed to beat you last time when you went to Beijing to appeal, because there were no such orders from upper levels. Now we can beat you to death without being held responsible." Mr. Li had two black eyes from the beatings. After his detention was over, they detained him in the community office for a long time. He was placed under strict surveillance after that.

Ms. Cao Xiuxia Dies as a Result of Persecution in Heilongjiang Province (Photo)


Ms. Cao Xiuxia died on August 31, 2008, in Jiamusi City

I am Qu Yufeng, the husband of Ms. Cao Xiuxia, who died as a result of persecution when she was 47 years old. Xiuxia and I met each other in 1983, and we had a very happy life together. She was sick with tuberculosis for several years and was hospitalized for four years. Her health did not recover after she checked out of the hospital, but after she started cultivating Falun Dafa in 1998, her tuberculosis was cured. Not only was she energetic, but her temperament became very gentle and patient. She benefited from cultivating Falun Dafa and telling people how wonderful it is. Although I never practiced, I know Falun Gong is truly great, and I supported her practicing sincerely.

Recent News