(Clearwisdom.net) In the first half of 2007, the Chongqing Women's Labor Camp trained "personal monitors" (drug addicts assigned to persecute Falun Gong practitioners) in techniques for choking practitioners and striking practitioners' heads with their fists. The camp authorities even tested the criminal inmates on this training.

When all else is quiet at night, one can always hear noise from the beatings in the labor camp. Falun Gong practitioner Zhao Fengxia (about 30 years old) could not speak for a couple of months after being beaten. Her facial expression was very stiff and awkward. Although she can talk now, her speech is very slow and slurred.

Falun Gong practitioner Zhang Zhifeng (over 50 years old) told the camp guards " I will firmly cultivate Dafa to the end!" The guards tortured her every day, forced her to sit, squat, and run, like soldiers in boot camp. They punished Ms. Zhang by forcing her to stand until 12:00 a.m. every night, and forced her to sit until 2:00 a.m on other nights. Every day the guards woke Zhang Zhifeng up before 6:00 a.m.. This exhausting physical regimen continued for a long time. Ms. Zhang looks much older now than before. Her jet black hair has turned gray, and her back is now crooked.

Falun Gong practitioner Fu Rufeng, 58 years old, was a village physician and used to be the head of a women's association. She has continued practicing Falun Gong and she is a very kind person. Dr. Fu has been arrested twice since the persecution began on July 20, 1999 for her belief. She had been unlawfully detained for 725 days in labor camps and other facilities. On September 22, 2006, Dr. Fu was arrested again. She was severely beaten and seriously injured by policewoman Luo Yonghong.

Dr. Fu was then detained in the Chongqing Women's Labor Camp. For over a year now, she has suffered persecution in the forms of forced labor, physical abuse, sunburning, verbal abuse, beatings, brainwashing, and humiliations. On September 18, 2007, Dr. Fu was transferred to the Tongnan County Detention Center by the Tongnan County Procuratorate. She was illegally detained and interrogated there.

The persecution in Chongqing is still going on. We ask all kind people to pay attention to and help end this cruel persecution as soon as possible.

January 8, 2008