(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Zhao Rongcai, 40 years old, of Tushan Township in Peizhou City, was illegally arrested on May 25, 2006, by policemen from the Peizhou State Security Squad. She was interrogated for four days and then detained in an office of the Peizhou Criminal Offense Police Squad. There, Ms. Zhao was secretly interrogated for nearly a month. The police ransacked her home twice without a warrant. They took away an MP3 player and a cell phone. Ms. Zhao's husband, also a practitioner, and her other family members went to the Peizhou Police Station several times asking for her release, but were turned away.

The lawyer hired by the family also went to the Peizhou State Security Squad asking for detailed information about Ms. Zhao's arrest. His request was also denied. When Ms. Zhao's family member contacted the lawyer again, the family member found out that the lawyer had been intimidated by government offices. As a result, the lawyer dared not to speak anymore about Ms. Zhao's case. Later, Ms. Zhao was unlawfully detained in the Peizhou Detention Center.

Gao Yang, Head of the State Security Squad, told Ms. Zhao, "Even if you do not say anything, I am still going to send you to detention." During the interrogation, Ms. Zhao did not give in. She told the police the truth about Falun Gong. Some of the officers heard the truth and said, "If I continue to listen to you, I will start practicing Falun Gong, too."

The police did not get the information they were seeking from Ms. Zhao, so they again sent her to a brainwashing center in Wangcun Forced Labor Camp, Zibo City, Shandong Province. Ms. Zhao continued to fight the persecution. She went on a hunger strike and broke the DVD used in the brainwashing. During the hunger strike of over one month she was harshly and cruelly force-fed. The torture changed her from an originally very healthy Dafa practitioner into a person very close to death.

In early August of 2006, the police again secretly transferred Ms. Zhao, who was then in a coma, to Jurong Women's Forced Labor Camp in Jiangsu Province. On the document sentencing Ms. Zhao to two years of forced labor, there was no stated reason for the sentence, nor was Ms. Zhao's signature on the document. Since Ms. Zhao's arrest and up to the time this article was written, the police have not issued any legal document to her family.

To this day, Ms. Zhao Rongcai is still illegally detained in the Jurong Women's Forced Labor Camp and being tortured. The police still refuse to let her husband meet with her. It is said that recently the No. 3 Squad of the Women's Forced Labor Camp, or the so-called "Intensive Control Squad," has been torturing Ms. Zhao severely. Ms. Zhao was once deprived of sleep for over a month. She passed out several times but they stuck needles into her to rouse her. She is said to be very weak and emaciated.

When Ms. Zhao was arrested, she left behind a sickly mother-in-law and a daughter less than two years old. Her husband can barely make ends meet with his limited earnings.

Contacts at Jurong Women's Forced Labor Camp of Jiangsu Province:

Leader of the No. 3 Squad, Sun Ping, female

The Police Bureau of Peizhou City, Jiangsu Province:

Head of the State Security Squad, Gao Yang

Policeman Zhou Yingsheng

The 610 Office of Peizhou City Police Bureau:

Vice-Chair of the Political Committee of the Police Bureau, Zheng Buqiang

Policeman Chen Qiang