(Clearwisdom.net) The following are some of the facts regarding the persecution of Falun Dafa practitioners at the No. 855 Farm in Mishan City. Practitioners were illegally arrested several times, their homes were ransacked, and they were harassed in many ways.

1. Ms. Gong Hongyan, 47, was an elementary school teacher. She taught for nearly 30 years, and she has always been regarded well by the students, parents and colleagues. Even Li Jinyuan from the 610 Office has said in Ms. Gong's presence that her work and interpersonal skills were acclaimed by everyone. She is an excellent teacher, but because she does not want to give up her belief in "Truthfulness, Benevolence, Forbearance," she has been persecuted.

On the morning of March 5, 2004, a group of people, including primary school secretary Han Dong Zhu, school president Gao Ping, a National Security guard, "610 Office" agents Zhao Lianping and Lang Fenglin, and police officers Teng Xiangchuan, Lingbo, and Cui Entian, went to Ms. Gong's home. Lang Fenglin broke in and opened the door for the others. Everyone rushed in through the door. They illegally searched her home while saying that they were carrying out instructions. However, they did not find anything to use against her.

On April 12, 2004, Han Dong Zhu, secretary of the school, ordered Gong Hongyan to mop the floors. Her textbooks and lesson plans were forcibly taken away. In the afternoon, 610 Office agent Li Jinzhou, and education director Zeng Xiaoguang went to the primary school to notify her that she was being transfered to logistical work. This transfer was done without any paperwork or proper procedures. Without any documentation, they revoked her teaching certification. They also took away her employee benefits as a teacher, such as summer and winter vacations.

In October 2005, many former teachers were rehired as part of a reform. Despite this, Ms. Gong was not allowed to participate in the recruitment. Her nearly 1,700 yuan monthly wage was reduced to 600 yuan. With other deductions, her monthly take-home pay was only about 200 yuan. Her husband was in poor health, and she had a child attending a university, so the financial loss brought severe difficulties to her family.

2. Mr. Wang Kailong, 46, is disabled and previously worked as a farmer. On the third night after the Chinese New Year in year 2000, around midnight, public security bureau officer Song Fuhe sneaked into Mr. Wangs's home and opened his door. Xin Ming-Lu, then deputy director of the bureau, entered the house and said, "You cannot go to appeal in Beijing. If you do, we will all lose our titles and positions."

In late 2001, the Public Security Bureau contacted Mr. Wang and did not let him go home. They "illegally detained" him in a brainwashing center for a week and then forced him to pay 2,000 yuan. Otherwise, they would not let him go home for the New Year. (He has since recovered the money.)

On September 3, 2002, because he gave someone a copy of Zhuan Falun, the police arrested him again. He was detained in Mudanjiang Beishan Detention Center for 30 days, and was subjected to physical and mental abuse. They extorted 300 yuan from him, saying he needed to pay for his food.

On March 5, 2004, a Public Security Bureau instructor and local 610 Office deputy director Shen Yimin came with police officers Xiong Dezhu, Chen Zhigang, Li LiangDong, Wei Zhuangzhi, and residents Li Jinjiang and Wang Ai-Xia to search Mr. Wang's home. When Mr. Wang asked for a reason, the police handed him a search warrant and demanded his signature, but he refused to sign. Shen Yimin ordered the others to ransack the house, and they took away Falun Dafa books and a VCD machine. Zou En-tian and a group that had been collecting materials took Mr. Wang to the No. 855 Farm Detention Center, where he was detained for 15 days and subjected to physical and mental torture.

Mr. Wang Kailong and his wife were both disabled and he could not work. They received only a minimal check from the government each month. However, because they were not willing to give up Falun Dafa practice, their assistance was cut. He talked with people like 610 Office director Li Jinzhou and Civil Affairs Bureau employee Xu Mingxue, but neither official would reauthorize the benefits. This caused enormous difficulties for Mr. Wang, his wife, and their children who were still attending high school.

3. In October 2000, Ms. Liu Xiulan, 54, went with two other practitioners to Beijing to appeal to the central government for fair treatment for Falun Gong. In Beijing, they were arrested and held in a police station. The police officers hit practitioners in the face, choked them, and forced them to take off their winter clothes and stand in the cold.

Sun Suxia from the No. 855 Farm Public Security Bureau brought Ms. Liu Xiulan back home from Beijing. The Farm's 610 Office agents took her to the Mudanjiang Farm Detention Center, where she was detained for 15 days. They

extorted 2,000 yuan before they released her, saying that they would take her sister's house if she did not pay. The money has not been returned.

In the summer of 2001, No. 855 Farm agents arrested her without following any legal procedures. Teng Xiangchuan led a team, which included Song Fuhe, Cui En-tian, and Lin Boto, to search her home and take her to the detention center, where she was persecuted for more than 100 days.

In the autumn of 2002, the farm's 610 Office agents, Li Jinzhou and Teng Xiangchuan, went with a group of people to Ms. Liu's home. They ordered her to write a guarantee statement, promising not to practice Falun Gong. After she refused, they again took her to the Public Security Bureau.

In May 2003, the farm's 610 Office director, Li Jinzhou, along with public security police Chen Zhigang, and a Mishan police officer named Du arrived at Ms. Liu Xiulan's home and again conducted an illegal search. This time, she and her husband, also a practitioner, were both arrested and taken to the Mishan Detention Center. Ms. Liu was released the same day, but her husband was detained for seven months and subjected to inhuman abuses during that time.

4. Mr. Long Tinglai, 56, went Beijing to appeal to the government on behalf of Falun Gong in October 2000. He and his wife, Liu Xiulan, were illegally detained for 15 days.

In March 2002, the police started monitoring Mr. Long's home telephone. When he asked for a reason, they put him in detention overnight. The next day he was sent to Mishan City and detained there for more than 40 days. People involved in this persecution included Lai Yong-jun from the Discipline Inspection Commission.

In May 2003, Li Jinzhou, Chen Zhigang, and Du, ransacked his home again. Mr. Long was then sent to Mishan City's Dongshan Detention Center and held for 28 days. Then Li Jinzhou and Public Security Bureau officer Xiong De-zhu took him to the Mudanjiang Beishan Detention Center ,where he was detained for 32 days. The No. 855 Farms 610 Office deputy director, Shen Yimin, and Xiong De-zhu tried to force him to write the three statements. One statement was to be a promise not to practice Falun Gong, another statement was to contain regret about having practiced, and the third statement was to criticize Falun Gong. Because he refused to write them, he was detained for more than five months. During this period, he was sent to a brainwashing center for 53 days. Li Jinzhou extorted 500 yuan from the Mr. Long's niece.

5. Mr. Tang Decheng, 40, a physician, was illegally detained for 60 days. His personal freedom was restricted for many years. Since the persecution began on July 20, 1999, he has been monitored by the Power Supply Bureau's 610 Office and the Public Security Department. He was told not to leave the farm. During the Chinese New Year people followed him when he visited friends and relatives.

In May 2003, Mr. Tang was arrested along with Mr. Long Tinglai. In custody at Mishan Detention Center, they were force-fed mustard oil, beaten, and handcuffed so tightly that their wrists were broken. Some of their fingers were numb for years.

6. Ms. Zhao Cai-xia, 28 was arrested on September 3, 2002, because she showed people a copy of Zhuan Falun. She was arrested for "illegal assembly and sending out leaflets."

On September 4, she was sent to the Mudanjiang Beishan Detention Center. The food consisted of black steamed bread and soup that had flies and dirt in it, for which the camp charged 10 yuan per day. She was handcuffed and shackled and often beaten and whipped by the guards. All the detained practitioners had only one way to protest-a hunger strike. The guards then force-fed them.

Ms. Zhao endured such abuse for 29 days, and the camp staff extorted 600 yuan from her. People who participated in the persecution include No. 855 Farm 610 Officer director Li Jinzhou, 610 National Security agent Zhao LianPing, Wei Zhuangzhi, Yang Jun, Ma Kezhang, and a "disciplinarian" named Zhang.

7. Ms. Gong Hongmei, 44, was a farmer. Because she practiced Falun Gong, in March 2004 a team from the No. 855 Farm Public Security Bureau and Li Jinzhou ransacked her home. Later she gave a relative a Falun Gong truth clarification CD disc, and on March 8, 2004, she was detained for 12 days. During her detention, she went on a hunger strike.

People who participated in the persecution: 610 Office director Li Jinzhou, National Security guard Ahao Lianping, and Public Security police officers Xiong Dezhu and Zou Entian.

8. Ms. Zhang Yuling, 47, suffered from a variety of diseases before practicing Falun Gong. All her illnesses disappeared after she began practicing. To validate Dafa, in October 2000 she went to appeal in Beijing. In Beijing, she was captured and detained, and then taken to the No. 855 Farm by police officers Song Fuhe and Sun Suxia. On the first night back from Beijing, she was held in the Farm's Public Security Bureau, and the police extorted 2,000 yuan from her. The next day, Li Jinzhou took her and another practitioner named Liu to the Mudanjiang Beishan Detention Center, where they were detained for 15 days.

One night in March 2002, at about 2:00 a.m., Ms. Zhang was clarifying the truth to people in a small market in Jinsha Village. She was arrested by the Fuyuan Village Township Police. At that time, seven or eight officers arrived by car and took her to the No. 855 Farm Public Security Bureau and then to the Beishan Detention Center. She was detained there for 30 days. Li Jinzhou extorted 1,000 yuan from her. After Ms. Zhang returned home, Li Jinzho still harassed her by phone, and policeman Yang Jun monitored her.

Participants involved in the persecution: Song Fuhe, Sun Suxia, Li Jinzhou, Bao Yingzhu, and Yang Jun