Mr. Liu Fufeng Dies as a Result of Persecution

Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Liu Fufeng, 54, a resident of Changchun City, Jilin Province, began to practice Falun Dafa in 1997. He benefited greatly from practicing Falun Dafa both physically and spiritually. After the persecution of Falun Dafa began, he went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Dafa. There he was harassed and threatened by officers from the local police station. He was then arrested and detained at Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp. He has been sentenced to forced labor twice. Both times he was tortured severely. As a result of the persecution, he has also suffered the symptoms of diabetes. When he was released after his term of forced labor ended, his health worsened. He died on August 18, 2007.

Ms. Zheng Shuhua Dies as a Result of Persecution

Police from Nanling Station, along with agents from the Nan'guan District 610 Office in Changchun City, went to Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Zheng Shuhua's home on March 25, 2005. They planned to arrest her husband and take him to a brainwashing center but failed. As they physically assaulted Ms. Shuhua, pushing and dragging her, Ms. Zheng's heart began beating very quickly. She felt dizzy, her vision became blurry, and she was mentally fuzzy. On April 19, 2007, she had the symptoms of a stroke. After that she was bedridden and passed away on August 4, 2007.

Ms. Zheng, 62, lived on Nanlingxiao Street, the Nanguan District, Changchun City. Since 1997, she has practiced Falun Dafa. Before she began to practice, she suffered from high blood pressure, heart disease, and rheumatism. After she began to practice Falun Dafa, all of her diseases vanished without any treatment. She became very healthy.

She went to Beijing to defend Falun Dafa in April 2000 and was arrested. She was taken back to Changchun City and detained there for 15 days. Later, she was harassed by police and agents from the 610 Office and neighborhood administration. They tried to arrest her, but failed in their attempts.

Ms. Zheng Shuhua's daughter kept up her practice of Falun Dafa and clarified the truth to people. She was sentenced to 12 years in prison. Now she is in the Jilin Province Women's Prison. Ms. Zheng Shuhua's husband has continued to validate the Fa even though their house was ransacked twice. He has been sentenced to forced labor several times. These assaults took their toll on Ms. Zheng, and she finally passed away.