(Clearwisdom.net) At about 3:30 a.m. on August 29, 2007, led by Ma Hongjie (head of the Jiacun Countryside police station), National Security guards from the 610 Office in Baiding City, Hebei Province, broke into the home of Ms. Sun Jingsu, a farmer in Xijia Village. They entered by climbing over a wall and breaking through a window, and then forcibly took her away. They imprisoned Ms. Sun in a brainwashing center and tried twice to send her to Shijiangzhuang City Forced Labor Camp, but the camp refused to take her because of her health condition.

Ms. Sun Jingsu once suffered from many illnesses. She was unable to live a normal life like everyone else and suffered unbearably every day. She visited quite a few hospitals and spent a lot of money, yet her diseases persisted. Her two children were very young at the time and her family was quite worried about her. In 1996, Ms. Sun Jingsu started practicing Falun Gong and she quickly recovered from her illnesses. Seeing that she became miraculously healthy, her husband knew in his heart that Falun Gong was a great practice, not seen since ancient times, and he also started to practice. Her family of four have been living in happiness since.

Ms. Sun Jingsu is determined to be a good person by following the principle of Truthfulness, Compassion, Tolerance. Everyone in her village knows this. Her family members, relatives and friends are all happy for her. Everybody in her village knows about Falun Gong's supernatural manifestations. But ever since the eight-year-long country-wide illegal persecution of Falun Gong, which started on July 20, 1999, Ms. Sun Jingsu has been forcibly taken away and illegally detained more than ten times, seven of which she had to protest by hunger strike. Under the extreme pressure of the extended persecution, Ms. Sun Jingsu's father passed away in grief.

At around 3:30 a.m. on August 29, 2007, directed by Ma Hongjie (the head of the Jiacun Countryside police station), persecutors from the 610 Office in Baiding City led a dozen officers and agents from the National Security Group of Wangdu County and the Jiacun Countryside police station in four vehicles to surround Ms. Sun Jingsu's home in Xijia Village, Wangdu County. These people did not come in the front door, and neither did they knock. Instead, they climbed over the wall surrounding Ms. Sun Jingsu's house, entered the yard, and broke into the house through a window, then barged into Ms. Sun's room. Without wearing uniforms, presenting any credentials, or following any legal procedures, these people started to forcibly search and ransack her entire home. While trying to stop their unlawful behavior, Ms. Sun Jingsu was given four savage slaps.

The local police station knew that Sun Jingsu's family members were all working out of town. Ms. Sun was home alone, and there was not even one female police officer among the officers who broke into her home.

The 610 Office transferred Ms. Sun Jingsu to Baiding City that same night and imprisoned her in the Qingyuan Brainwashing Center. In this brainwashing center, someone asked her if she had ever suffered from any diseases. Ms. Sun said that she once suffered from hepatitis, so the brainwashing center refused to accept her. The police took her to a hospital for a physical examination and tried to send her to a forced labor camp, to persecute her there. In a span of only two days, Sun Jingsu was forcibly taken to Qingyuan Hospital, Baiding City Women and Children's Health Hospital, and Hebei Province Mental Illness Hospital, a hospital affiliated with Hebei University.

On the morning of August 31, the National Security Group at Baiding City took Ms. Sun to the Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp. After conducting a physical examination on her, a doctor from the clinic at the camp found that she suffered from severe heart disease and high blood pressure (with low blood pressure of 120). Therefore, she was not accepted into the labor camp. In an attempt to keep her in the camp, the National Security Group at Baiding City bought many gifts for the personnel at the forced labor camp. Finally, the doctor became impatient and said, "Who is the doctor, you or me? She is ill, don't I know that? People are forcibly "transformed" here and we absolutely can't accept a person like her!"

Even under these circumstances, the National Security Group from the 610 Office in Baiding City still would not give up. They invited the people from Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp for lunch and requested that they keep Ms. Sun. Finally, one person from the forced-labor camp said, "Let's do this. You take her back first. Then after a couple of days, bring her here again and see what happens." They still did not let up. They tried to take her to another forced labor camp on the afternoon of August 31 and were refused by the labor camp doctor again. Only then did they send Ms. Sun to the Jiacun Countryside government, and they did not let her go home until 8:00 p.m.

Related article: