(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Jiang Cui was detained in the No. 2 Women's Forced Labor Camp in Wangcun, Shandong Province. Because she refused to wear a prisoner's badge [a form of protest because she had comitted no crime], the vicious guards detained her in the guards' bathroom and handcuffed her to the window frame. She was forced to stand for several days, was not allowed to use the toilet, and was forced to write words slandering Dafa.

Jiang Cui was 38 years old and came from Weihai City. She started to practice Falun Gong in 1998. Since 2000, she has gone to appeal for justice for Falun Gong many times. She was illegally detained three times and had to leave home and move from place to place for over a year. At about 8:00 p.m. on March 3, 2005, Ms. Jiang was arrested in Weihai City. On March 5, she was sent to the No. 2 Women's Forced Labor Camp in Wangcun, Shangdong Province.

During her detention in the forced labor camp, Jiang Cui was inhumanely persecuted by team leader Sun and deputy team leader Wang of the No. 4 Brigade. She was deprived of sleep, was not allowed to shower, change her clothes or use of the toilet. She was not allowed to sleep for as long as three months. Jiang Cui refused to be "transformed". Guard Fan Nanfeng punched her in the chest and swore at her. Fan also threatened that Ms. Jiang would be sentenced to prison, would be sentenced to a forced labor camp, and that after her sentence was over, she would not be allowed to go home and would be subjected to further torture. Though the wicked guards tried every possible method, they didn't achieve their goal of forcing Ms. Jiang to renounce Falun Gong.

At the beginning of August 2005, Jiang Cui shouted loudly, "Falun Dafa is good" in public. The guards sealed her mouth with tape, sent her to the confinement cell in the Comprehensive Building, and hung her up for days and nights. In the darkness, mosquitoes Ms. Jiang and she was tortured until she was close to death. She even lost sensation in her four limbs.

Later on Jiang Cui was transferred to the No. 2 Brigade and was monitored by drug abusers who continued torturing her. She was not allowed to sleep, use the toilet or eat. The guards awarded the drug addict inmates with snacks for torturing Jiang Cui. They also inticed them into torturing Ms. Jiang by promising them sentence reductions. Ms. Jiang was locked in the small confinement cell all year round and was continuously abused by drug addicts.

Jiang Cui has been detained in the forced labor camp for two yeas but she remains steadfast in her belief in "Truthfulness, Compassion and Tolerance" even though she was tortured badly.

Phone Number for the Public Security Section of the Public Security Bureau, High Technology Development Zone in Weihai City: 0631-5667065

Brutal guards: Wang Hongjia, Song Yanling

Related Personnel in the No. 2 Women's Forced Labor Camp in Shandong Province:

Dirctor Liu Zeng: 0533-6690988 (office), 0533-6689888 (home), 13805336562 (cell)
Political Commissar, Zhang Guilin: 0533-6690987 (office), 13964312965 (cell)
The No 2 Brigade: 0533-6689411