(Clearwisdom.net) Dafa practitioner Jin Fanlong from Jilin Province was persecuted for two years in the Yinmahe Forced Labor Camp in Jiutai City. As a result he was bed-ridden. He passed away on May 11, 2006.

Mr Jin Fanlong was born on May 10, 1954 into a Korean family in Tumen City Jilin Province. He worked at the Tumen City Academy of Science. In March 2002 the police arrested him when he was handing out truth-clarification materials. He was severely beaten and shocked with electric batons. He was inhumanely tortured. Then he was sentenced to two years in a forced labor camp and sent to the Yinmahe Forced Labor Camp. The police extended his sentence for several months because of his continued belief in Falun Gong and he was not released until Summer of 2004.

On April 25, 2004, the 610 Office in Jilin Province gave the order to further persecute Dafa practitioners. On April 26 officials at the Jiutai Forced Labor Camp passed the message on and renewed the quotas for each policeman as to the number of Dafa practitioners they should arrest. The police were encouraged in the persecution with bonuses. They would be given 400 yuan for every Dafa practitioner who gave up Falun Gong. The Chief of the Management Department, Zheng Hailing, instigated each team to persecute Dafa practitioners. On April 26 they locked up Dafa practitioners in solitary cells.

Fan Jinlong became extremely weak due to the two-year-long inhumane persecution in the forced labor camp. After he returned home, he had difficulty eating and often vomitted. His leg became swollen and he was unable to walk. He passed away on May 11, 2006.

Before him, Dafa practitioner Yang Lidong from Songyuan City was persecuted for a lengthy period in Yinmahe Forced Labor Camp. He was on the brink of death when he was released on February 22, 2004. He was not able to get up or look after himself and passed away on January 17, 2006.

The methods used to torture Falun Gong practitioners in Yinmahe Forced Labor Camp include: deprivation of sleep, sitting straight on a plank for a lengthy period, lying on a bed with hands and feet handcuffed to the headboards, hands cuffed and hung up with feet off or barely touching the ground, inmates pinching practitioners' genitals and eyes, inmates pricking practitioners with needles, and the most often used, beating. Police and inmates forcibly tied determined practitioners to the bed with their hands and feet tied to the four corners of the bed using handcuffs and ropes. The practitioners' bodies were outstretched and they couldn't move. Every bit of their flesh was tightened, and they were under great stress both physically and mentally. Practitioners were not allowed to get up to eat, drink or go to the toilet. They were kept in this position for a long period and were in extreme pain.