Communist Officials from Liaoning, Guizhou and Sichuan Provinces Receive Karmic Retribution for Persecuting Falun Gong
(Clearwisdom.net) Editors' Note: In both Western and Chinese culture, the principle of karmic retribution, that is, being held ultimately accountable for one's own actions, is widely accepted. The fundamental teaching of Falun Gong is the characteristic of the universe, "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance." The universe will reward actions that are in harmony with this principle, while actions such as beating, torturing and murdering people will incur karmic retribution. Stated another way, good deeds will be rewarded with good, while evildoings will meet due retribution.
Articles such as this one are meant as a compassionate reminder of this principle to those who would commit wrongdoing. While many of those who persecute Falun Gong are merely "following orders," the universal law requires that they, too, be held responsible for their actions, and that only by reversing their course of wrongdoing may they escape retribution.
Chinese Communist regime officials from Yi County, Liaoning Province have been active in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners. Below are some examples of the karmic retribution these officials have received as a result.
The old saying, "Good is rewarded with good and evil is met with retribution" is a universal truth. Many incidents of retribution have occurred in Yi County. There are several incidents where specific evildoers have received karmic retribution for persecuting Falun Gong practitioners. Some have died from sudden illnesses, some have been imprisoned for other crimes, and others have suffered from serious illnesses.
These cases are in addition to some previously reported cases in this area, and are reported with the sincere hope that more and more people--government officials and people working for police departments and courts--can awaken as soon as possible, quit the Chinese Communist Party, and stop the persecution of Falun Gong. This is the only way to ensure a good future for oneself!
1. Zhao Nan, former Yi County CCP Committee head, followed Jiang's regime and persecuted Falun Gong since 1999. He often laid out plans at CCP conferences for how to persecute Falun Gong practitioners. In 1999, he took a group of thugs and went to Wulitun Village in Guan Township to arrest practitioners. He was personally involved in the arrests of numerous practitioners. At present, he is imprisoned for corruption. He put practitioners in prison before; now he is in prison himself. According to the law of heaven mentioned above, he has received karmic retribution.
2. Wang Shuzhong, former Yi County deputy head, eventually became mayor of Linghai City. During his tenure as mayor, several Falun Gong practitioners from Linghai were illegally imprisoned, fined, and fired from their jobs. All of these incidents took place under his command. One day, while attending a conference in Puxin City, he died suddenly in his hotel room, presumably from a heart attack or stroke.
3. Gao Hai, former Yi County Police Department head, was later on transferred to Heishan County as chief of the police department. Right after the persecution began on July 20, 1999, he became personally involved in persecuting Falun Gong. Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Zhan Zhigang is a teacher at the Heishan Township No. 2 Middle School. He was frequently harassed, fined numerous times, and was illegally arrested five times. On July 4, 2005, Mr. Zhan was arrested and his residence was ransacked. He was later locked up at the Jinzhou Forced Labor Camp and has been imprisoned there since then. Zhan Zhigang's arrest is directly related to Gao Hai. Gao Hai finally received karmic retribution. He had a stroke first. Soon after that he suffered from a cerebral hemorrhage. He was taken to a hospital emergency room in Jinzhou City and died there.
4. Chen Xi was the former director of the Yi County Treasury Department. He actively supported the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners by providing funding to the related agencies. He is now imprisoned for corruption.
5. Men Yubao was the former head of the County Construction Bureau, and Su Lihong was the former deputy head County Construction Bureau. They had ordered their employees to tear down all posted Falun Gong truth-clarifying materials. Both are now imprisoned for corruption.
Xishui County Disciplinary Committee head in Guizhou Province receives karmic retribution
In July 1999, Tang Hong, Disciplinary Committee Head for Xishui County, Guizhou Province, was personally in charge of the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. He took several policemen and arrested more than twelve practitioners, and sentenced several practitioners as well. After Hu Jintao became the head of China, Tang again arrested more than 20 practitioners and detained them for over six months. Two of the practitioners were later sentenced.
Because Tang Hong persecuted practitioners proactively, the Chinese regime's Central 610 Office once honored him with an award and promoted him to head of the Xishui County Political and Law Committee.
Tang Hong was diagnosed with lung cancer in November 2006 and died ten days after the diagnosis. He was only 44 years old.
Wu Jiming from the Shengli Oilfield received karmic retribution and died after participating in the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners who were his colleagues
When Wu Jiming was a manager of the Shengli Oilfield Petroleum and Gas Transportation Plant, Gudao Branch, he actively participated in the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners in order to be promoted in his political career. As a result of his participation, four practitioners were imprisoned in a brainwashing center, one was sentenced to forced labor, and one was fired from his job. Practitioners and their family members were frequently harassed. Wu Jiming even hired people to monitor practitioners. He was diagnosed with leukemia three years ago when he was about to be promoted. He died after three years of unsuccessful treatment in Beijing.
A retired teacher from Sichuan Province who did not know the facts about Falun Gong reported a practitioner and received karmic retribution
Huang Dingbang is a retired teacher from the Xugao County Career High School in Sichuan Province. He reported his next-door neighbor, practitioner Ms. Li Tianyun. Policemen then ransacked Li Tianyun's residence and also arrested her. She was sentenced to forced labor. Huang Dingbang became paralyzed and his health has deteriorated rapidly.
July 26, 2007