For Money and Power They Persecuted Falun Gong, But Eventually Met with Karmic Retribution
(Clearwisdom.net) Editors' Note: In both Western and Chinese culture, the principle of karmic retribution, that is, being held ultimately accountable for one's own actions, is widely accepted. The fundamental teaching of Falun Gong is the characteristic of the universe, "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance." The universe will reward actions that are in harmony with this principle, while actions such as beating, torturing and murdering people will incur karmic retribution. Stated another way, good deeds will be rewarded with good, while evildoings will meet due retribution. Articles such as this one are meant as a compassionate reminder of this principle to those who would commit wrongdoing. While many of those who persecute Falun Gong are merely "following orders," the universal law requires that they too be held responsible for their actions, and that only by reversing their course of wrongdoing may they escape retribution.
1. There was a county detention center director in Langfang City, Hebei Province, who participated in the persecution of Falun Dafa practitioners during the past several years. In early 2006, he brutally beat Dafa practitioners detained in the detention center. Practitioners told him to stop since these crimes would bring him karmic retribution. He said he did not believe in karmic retribution. Soon afterwards, his career went downhill. Not only did his work run into problems but his colleagues also competed with him. Later his post was terminated and he was transferred to a local police station. By then, he remembered the words practitioners told him, and realized that karmic retribution does exist. He started to regret his bad deeds of persecuting Dafa practitioners.
2. Zhang Huizhu, 49 years old, was the head of Hezhuangzi Village in Niangniangzhuang Town of Zunhua County in Tangshan City, Hebei Province. In order to gain political and material interest, as well as please higher officials, he worked together with police stations and the 610 Office to destroy truth-clarification materials and watch and kidnap practitioners. In March 2007, his voice suddenly went low and coarse. Tangshan Hospital diagnosed it as throat cancer. Medical experts in Beijing were invited to conduct surgery. Within one month after he returned home, a tumor the size of walnut formed. He thus went to Beijing for another operation. He is currently hospitalized for a third treatment.
3. Han Guoliang was the director of Sansheng Town Police Station in Dehui City, Jilin Province. Since the persecution started on July 20, 1999, he participated in many illegal arrests and in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners. He swore at practitioners and humiliated them. Out of political interest, he actively persecuted practitioners to please higher officials. He was once rewarded by the vicious party for persecuting practitioners. In July 2005, he suddenly had liver cancer, and died at age 40.
4. Xiong Shuangquan was the party secretary in Shuangnan Residential Committee of Wuhou District in Chengdu City, Sichuan Province. He was very active in joining the vicious party regime to harass, monitor, and persecute Dafa practitioners. He refused to listen to the truth. He died suddenly on August 3rd.
5. Tan Qingquan (wife) and Yu Zhonggui (husband) live in Zhulin Village of Naxi District in Luzhou City, Sichuan Province. They did many bad deeds including slandering Falun Dafa and defaming its founder Mr. Li Hongzhi. They also monitored practitioners and reported them to the police. They harassed their daughter-in-law to stop her practice of Dafa. Tan Qingquan and Yu Zhonggui have now received karmic retribution. Yu Zhonggui is said to have liver cancer and is now being treated in Luzhou Medical College Hospital. Tan Qingquan fell to the ground when riding a motor cycle and was injured.
6. Xu Chaogan, male, 58 years old, was working in the Security Office of Hongyang Factory in Degan Town of Jiangjin City, Sichuan Province. He was very active in persecuting Falun Gong. He died of cancer in 2006.
7. Kang Yonghua was Vice President for Xinyu Steel Plant in Jiangxi Province. He participated in the persecution against Falun Gong. He recently died in Beijing due to cancer.
8. Liu Gaoming, male, 60 years old, was the director for Guangmeishan Railroad Detention Center in Huizhou City, Guangdong Province. During that period of time, he instructed police and inmates to persecute illegally detained practitioners, and sometimes directly participated in their torture. He also slandered Falun Dafa and defamed its founder. After persecuting Dafa practitioners, he became severely ill but still did not regret his bad deeds. He died of diabetes in 2006.
An Officer Awakens and Repents of His Bad Deeds
There was one police officer who, under the instruction of Liu Gaoming, defamed Falun Dafa and its founder. He was severely injured in a motorcycle accident and almost died. He woke up in time and regretted his bad deeds. Later, he chose to quit the police profession and found another job.