(Clearwisdom.net) At least eleven Falun Gong practitioners, including Wang Xiaozhong, Cui Cunyi, Ye Lianping, Li Hongmin. Yu Jixing, Wang Jiguo, Xu Fuzhi, Wang Liyan, Guan Shujie, and Wang Fang, were persecuted to death when the former mayer of Mudanjiang City, Zhang Qiuyang, Dong Shaolin, and Chief of the Public Security Bureau Han Jian were in office. Also, dozens of practitioners were illegally sentenced, more than one hundred practitioners were sent to forced labor camps or detained and subjected to brainwashing, and more than two thousand were put under surveillance.

When former Mayor Zhang Qiuyang was in office, he brashly stated that no matter how badly Falun Gong practitioners were persecuted, it wasn't too much. Many high-power people like Zhang Qiuyang, Dong Shaolin, Han Jian and more than thirty Public Security and Judicial authorities have been punished by law and met with retribution.

Some of the Falun Gong practitioners who died under persecution while Han Jian was head of the Public Security Bureau in Mudanjiang City, include the following:

Practitioner Mr. Wang Xiaozhong, 36 years old. Mr. Wang lived at 45-21, Xingpingwei, Third Section, Xingping Rd, Aiming Area, Mudanjiang City. On August 17, 2001, police from the Yangmin Branch Police Department illegally detained him at the Hualin Detention Center. The day before he was tortured to death, his wife went to visit him, and Wang told her that public security officers brutally beat him with an electric baton, and that the food in the jail was extremely bad. He died in jail the next day, but his family members only got notice on the third day, and were told he died of a brain hemorrhage, and therefore the detention center would not take any responsibility. Yet his heart, liver, and lungs were removed and frozen.

Mr. Cui Cunyi, a 54-year-old Falun Dafa practitioner. On May 13, 2002, officers from the Dong An Area Public Security Bureau in Mudanjiang City illegally arrested Mr. Cui. He was sent to Nanshan Detention Center in Tielinghe Town, and Yangming Area Public Security Branch Public Security Bureau, where he was brutally tortured to death. There was no statement or written record made by the accused. When a legal medical doctor conducted an autopsy, it was discovered that Cui's body was injured everywhere, five ribs were broken, one of them broken in three places, another broken in two places, his lungs were all black, his eyes were red and swollen, and his legs were all black, it was a horrible scene. During the whole process of postmortem identification, the Public Security Bureau kept records, and took a photo. The doctor verified the identification twice. The medical doctor from the Judicature Identification Center in Helongjiang Province made a final conclusion. However, that report still hasn't been provided to his family. His family members were not allowed to keep records, take pictures, or make copies of any documents.

For many years Mr. Cui's family members appealed to the Politics and Law Committee, Public Security Bureau, Courthouse, Procuratorate Bureau, and other related departments. Many times they went to the State Council, the Supreme People's Procuratorate, the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection, and other agencies, to appeal. The the Public Security Bureau in Mudanjiang City agreed to pay Mr. Cui's family members five hundred thousand yuan as compensation at the end of 2004. Cui Cunyi's body was kept in the funeral home for two and a half years. Finally on December 2004, the funeral was held. But the murderers on duty that night were still at large in the Nanshan Police Department. The United Nations Human Rights Organization had already included the Nanshan Police Department in one of its Violation of Human Rights Reports in 2005, and issued the required statement requesting co-inspection.

On the night of November 28, 2002, and on the morning of the 29th, Ms. Ye Lianping was force-fed two bottles of mustard oil, after which the police covered her head in a plastic bag. This is just one of the cruel means police use to torture practitioners. Police call it "Motor Hat." Later, the information regarding Ms. Ye's death under persecution was made widely known.

Ms. Xu Fuzhi, a 56-year-old practitioner who lived on Beian Street, in Beiandadui, Mudanjiang City. She used to worked in a casting factory in Beiandadui. On the night of November 6, 2002, the People's Police of the Beian Police Department illegally arrested Ms. Xu and took her to the County Protection Division of Aiming Branch in Mudanjiang City. Several jail authorities including Pengjun covered her head in plastic, poured mustard oil into her mouth to torture her, and used various cruel ways to persecute her. Then Mr. Xu was illegally detained at the detention center in Mudanjiang City. On March 2003, she was illegally sentenced to three and a half years in prison. On June 16, 2003, Xu Fuzhi was sent to the Harbin Women's Jail, but they rejected her for health reasons, including high blood pressure, heart disease, and scabies all over her body. After she was sent back to the Mudanjaian Detention Center, she was supposed to be released for medical treatment; however the 610 Office personnel in the Mudanjiang City Detention Center refused to release or provide any treatment for Dafa practitioners rejected by jails due to health problems. When family members applied for Ms. Xu's release in order to get hospital treatment, the authorities made up all kinds of rules to refuse them. Ms. Xu even sold her house to try and arrange release for treatment, but it was in vain. Her blood pressure was 260, and her whole body was covered in scabies that were unbearably itchy. Since she could not get treatment for her blood pressure in time, Ms. Xu suffered a cerebral hemorrhage. She died at Mudanujiang Detention Center on May 26, 2004.

Ms. Li Hongmin, a 60-year-old practitioner, was a retired employee of the Electric Machinery Company in Mudannjiang City. On October 16, 2002, she was illegally arrested by the Public Security Bureau. The next day, she was killed. After she died, the police pushed her body from an upper floor of the Public Security Bureau. On the 18th, the authorities contacted her family members and her former supervisor to tell them that Ms. had "committed suicide by jumping from a high floor." On October 19 they cremated her body. According to inside information, she was force-fed a bottle of mustard oil and her head was covered with a plastic bag until she suffocated to death. The city bureau even threatened her family members, forcing them to tell others that Ms. Li was still alive and visiting her relatives, in order to hide the information of her death.

All these Falun Gong practitioners were brutally persecuted to death individually and in different places, including the Public Security Bureau , detention centers, and police departments. This all happened while Han Jian was Head of Mudanjiang Public Security Bureau.

Since ancient times people have always known that kindness or evil deeds always result in just reward or punishment. Kindness toward Dafa will bring blessings, while persecution of Dafa will meet with retribution.

Han Jian, head of Public Security Bureau in Mudanjiang City, was publicly sentenced to life imprisonment, deprived of political rights for the rest of his life, and the Intermediate Court of Harbin City confiscated all his property. He was charged with accepting bribes, offering a bribe, abusing his official power and authority, and for unclear procurement of his huge income and property.

No matter how long it takes international investigation organizations to trace the persecution of Falun Gong, it will be exposed and rectified. No matter where the murderers hide, they will eventually face justice.