(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Wang Yaqing was a 46-year-old hairdresser who lived in Jizhuang Village, Miyun Town, Miyun County, Beijing. She started to practice Falun Gong in the Spring of 1999. She was very kind-hearted and honest. After she started to practice Falun Gong, her family became harmonious.

After the CCP started to persecute Falun Gong on July 20, 1999, Ms. Wang was detained and put under house surveillance several times. At about 1:20 p.m. on August 15, 2006, seven or eight policemen from the Binhe Police Station and the National Protection Team in Miyun County came to her hair salon and lifted Ms. Wang up, even though she was doing a customer's hair, then rudely threw her into a police car and drove away.

Not until October 20, 2006, did Ms. Wang's family receive a letter from the Forced Labor and Education Dispatch Section in Beijing stating that she had been sentenced to two years in a forced labor camp. The day after the family received the letter, officials from the Dispatch Section came and asked Ms. Wang's husband if he wanted her to come home. He said, "Yes." They said that she was sick and they could release her on bail for medical treatment.

Five or six days later, Wang Yaqing was released and sent home. But she was in very poor health, and her health deteriorated daily. She lost her eyesight and could barely see the person just in front of her. She had lost her memory as well. She looked dull and suffered from asthma. She was swollen, and she couldn't look after herself.

According to what she said, she was first detained in the detention center and later was locked up in the Dispatch Section for one night. Then she was sent to the hospital within the forced labor camp. The doctor withdrew one syringe of fluid from her lower back and injected some unknown drugs. After the shot she felt dizzy and drowsy. The guards agreed to let her lie down for a while. She closed her eyes and lay on a bed. She overheard the guards saying, "Watch her, but let her do what she wants."

She lived in pain for seven months before she passed away on May 27, 2007. The moment Ms. Wang passed away, a lady called who claimed she was from the Red Cross and asked about her situation. Her husband told her that she had just passed away, then the lady hung up immediately. Her husband said that they never knew anyone from the Red Cross, nor did they have any relatives with this organization.

After Ms. Wang died, officials from the Dispatch Section came and took her Death Certificate. They gave her husband seventy yuan and went away quickly.

Ms. Wang's family is now living in poverty with one child at university and another one in high school. They have elderly parents and parents-in-law to look after.

Ms. Wang was a very good hairdresser. Many people went to her hair salon and at times there was a waiting line. People knew that she was in good health before being arrested, and they say that the CCP must have poisoned her.

Daxing Dispatch Section in Beijing: 86-10-61292592 ext 8120,8221,61294953

Xiao Sun, police officer in charge of Wang Yaqing's affairs: 86-10-89197769